“Homey Italian in unexpected locale”
Review of Chicago Joe's

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Near Las Vegas Blvd & Charleston
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Little brick bungalow surrounded by modern office and apartment buildings in downtown. Love that it used to be a house, and much maintained. Like dining at grandma's house!

Had chicken cacciatore, cioppino, and Joe's shrimp and all were wonderful. Large portions that could have been shared. Warm bread was good and crusty outside and soft inside. Small but passable wine list, mostly Californian with a few Italians. Too full for dessert but they looked very tasty!

Staff super friendly and helpful. Make an early reservation or expect to stand outside waiting!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Decided to venture off the strip and we were not disappointed. We had a reservation for an early dinner. The place filled quickly. Seating is limited so I would suggest getting a reservation. We really enjoyed our dinner as well as the Chicago connection.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

For great authentic Italian food at reasonable prices, Chicago Joe's is the place to go. Chicago Joe's was recommended to me a few years back and when I went, the food was great. First time back to Vegas since then and I was happy to see that they were still in business so I had to go back. I took my wife and three friends. They all loved the food. The calamari in red sauce is outstanding. You can smell the garlic in the air when you walk in.
Chicago Joe's is a small restaurant so I highly recommend making a reservation for dinner.
The only hitch is the taxi fare to the restaurant.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

nothing great overall. Fair food, cramped tables, ok service, won't return.not impressed. so many better restaurants for the price.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

This is my favorite italian restaurant in Las Vegas. Built from an old vegas house, it is a scene right from Lady and the Tramp... Great ambiance, for a date or family outing. Small, intimate and great food. Brought some friends there from Chicago and they fell in love with the place....