“Yummy Lunch & Fountain View”
Review of Olives

Olives
Ranked #164 of 4,934 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a lovely lunch overlooking the Bellagio fountains. The cauliflower flatbread pizza was full of great flavor and perfect for lunch. My husband highly enjoyed his grilled squid and octopus with chickpeas, which was impressive since he is not a huge chickpeas fan. Nice wine list too.

There are newer reviews for Olives

Reviewed July 19, 2013

I went here with 3 friends for a fun trip to Vegas. Everything about the restaurant was great. The service and food was wonderful! I only wish it was cooler outside so that we could have sat on the deck and watch the fountains.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

We ate here when staying at Bellagio. Nice variety on the menu and several nice creative dishes. I tried the lobster candy wrappers which is hard to describe but delicious to eat and I recommend it if you want to try something different. My wife had the sea bass which came with a fabulous sauce and she was very pleased as well. Bread basket and olives served while we waited for entrees and these would have been a great appetizer all by themselves. We were a little rushed for time so we did not get to try the dessert menu unfortunately. The service was very good. Atmosphere was bordering on loud but we were seated closer to the bar and I suspect it would be fine if you sat farther away. It looks like it gets crowded in the evening so be sure to make reservations if you are eating at prime time.
Bottom line is that I would definitely eat here again and would recommend it especially if you are in Bellagio.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

We ate lunch twice here during our stay at the Bellagio because the food was so good....and the servers were so friendly. The flatbreads were huge for appetizers....enough for all to share. We tried the carpaccio also as a starter and it was really yummy. All the food was excellently prepared as well as a feast for the eyes. And don´t forget the cocktails....they had some different ones that were excellent. The prices were fair for the quality (and not grossly overpriced like many of the Vegas restaurants).

Reviewed July 17, 2013

My family ate here late one evening. The hostesses and servers were very polite. We had two young teens and the waiter explained he could make most any meal - kid friendly - for example, they have flatbreads, but not much that would appeal to a kid - he said he could have the kitchen make a pepperoni flatbread. It was great. I had the mushroom pasta, the kids each had flatbread, and my wife had a Caesar salad. Everything was very good except the salad was so-so in my wife's opinion. The wine and cocktail menu is an i-pad which was fun. The wine selections were very good.

Been to Olives? Share your experiences!