“It's all about the table bread”
Review of Todd English's Olives - CLOSED

Todd English's Olives
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed November 13, 2012

When ever I win a little bit extra in Vegas I save some $ to eat at olives which usually means if I don't eat there on the first night I might miss out. Been a couple times now and we try to eat on the patio where you can dine in front of the fountain water show (they don't take reservations for patio) I always order the porterhouse steak. Always a winner but I can't stop eating the cheese baked flat bread served with puréed green/garlic spread. I have too ask the server too stop bringing it. Prices for enter are reasonable for dinning at this level and the food dosnt come ala carte which is a plus servers are very experienced

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We had an early meal with friends and their 2 year old. The service here was brilliant, couldn't fault it. They had a great wine list with prices as you'd expect from a 5* restuarant.

They served great breads before the meal with oil and vinegar. I would be happy just eating this great selection! They have outside tables, which you queue separately for.

The food was lovey and you could taste the freshness. However, it was $350 for 4 bowls of pasta and a bottle of wine.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We went to Olives last week for lunch on our last day in Vegas. I had been wanting to try it for quite some time, but was disappointed. The menu is rather limited at lunch time. I probably should have ordered the flat bread, which looked good on someone else's plate, but I ended up ordering the roast beef sliders. They came out cold, but I was starving so I didn't bother to send them back. My husband's hamburger came out under-cooked. The waitress behaved as if she was on drugs - very weird. They had no mayonnaise for the french fries and I had to ask 3 times for some butter for the bread. At least there was a nice view of the fountains.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

After visiting Las Vegas for more than 10 years, we finally tried Olives at the Bellagio. The food was excellent and the view is one of the best in Vegas. I highly recommend putting this restaurant on your to-do list.

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have had a underwhelming experience with Olive on another occasion but decided to
give it another try.
First,,we were crammed in to a tiny table that would not hold a couple of glasses
and plates ( you could not juggle a salad and appetizer at the same time.) Speaking of salads,
they were delicious, but the rest of the meal was very disappointing.
I had a cod cake that was mushy and mealy, tasted more like a uncooked hush puppy without any discernible cod. My husband had a beef flat bread with dried left over meat. At this point, we cancelled our entrees paid our tab and left for another restaurant!