“Maybe dinner would have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Olives

Olives
Ranked #157 of 4,794 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Montreal, Canada
“Maybe dinner would have been better”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We went to Olives last week for lunch on our last day in Vegas. I had been wanting to try it for quite some time, but was disappointed. The menu is rather limited at lunch time. I probably should have ordered the flat bread, which looked good on someone else's plate, but I ended up ordering the roast beef sliders. They came out cold, but I was starving so I didn't bother to send them back. My husband's hamburger came out under-cooked. The waitress behaved as if she was on drugs - very weird. They had no mayonnaise for the french fries and I had to ask 3 times for some butter for the bread. At least there was a nice view of the fountains.

• Visited November 2012

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Baton Rouge, LA
“A must do in Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2012

After visiting Las Vegas for more than 10 years, we finally tried Olives at the Bellagio. The food was excellent and the view is one of the best in Vegas. I highly recommend putting this restaurant on your to-do list.

• Visited October 2012
TN
“Great service but awful food”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We have had a underwhelming experience with Olive on another occasion but decided to
give it another try.
First,,we were crammed in to a tiny table that would not hold a couple of glasses
and plates ( you could not juggle a salad and appetizer at the same time.) Speaking of salads,
they were delicious, but the rest of the meal was very disappointing.
I had a cod cake that was mushy and mealy, tasted more like a uncooked hush puppy without any discernible cod. My husband had a beef flat bread with dried left over meat. At this point, we cancelled our entrees paid our tab and left for another restaurant!

• Visited November 2012
Orlando, Fl
“Good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

We ate here before the O show, which makes it convenient. You have to make a reservation. We got there at 5:30 and all the outside tables were already taken. Service was fantastic and food very good. A little pricey, but it's Vegas--everything is. I had an excellent salad and a flatbread. It was too much food. The flatbread is huge. Overall, very good.

Visited November 2012
Fareham, United Kingdom
“Fabulous!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 9, 2012

The service was incredible, the food was out of this world! Worth every penny!!!! We sat indoors which was absolutely fine even though people were sat out by the fountains, I do wonder whether it would have been really noisy!! We were sat near the window so were still able to catch the fountain shows!

Visited October 2012

Been to Olives? Share your experiences!