“Delicious!”

Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Description: Cuban food.
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Far from the busy, fancy, expensive Strip, this small, laid back restaurant serves big plates of delicious Cuban food! They have a private lot for parking, outdoor seating, and soft Cuban music playing, with simple candles lit on each table. It was nice, without the glamour. We went for early dinner in February. Bus stops nearby for cheap commute. Prices are reasonable for what you get. I will definitely eat here whenever in LV!

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I haven't been to Cuba, but this food was AMAZING!!! Had lunch there AND with tons of choices in Vegas almost went back the next day!!!

1  Thank Brinbri
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My friend and I stopped here for lunch one afternoon. It was so authentic and good, that we brought two friends with us back for dinner the next night!

The chicken soup and the Cuban sandwiches are outstanding. I also got a side order of sweet plantains. My friend got the lamb chops special dinner. That was kind of pricey, but once you taste the perfectly seasoned and cooked lamb... it's worth every penny.

The two friends we brought the next night were from Puerto Rico and they knew their food. All they did was rave about how tasty their dishes were. It makes a great impression on old friends when you take them to a nice place with great service like that. They also loved the Mango "Juice"... which was really a mango slushie.

When I get back to Vegas next time, I will be eating there again.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

We had a wonderful, authentic, Cuban meal at Cuba Cafe. We ate early, for cubans (8 pm) so the service was really outstanding. The ropa vieja was the best I've tasted as was my wife's puerco de masa but the real treat was genuine mojitos and flan to die for. We recommend this cafe and will revisit it on our next trip to Las Vegas.

Reviewed April 22, 2012

The Cuba Cafe on Tropicana has been a favorite for several years. It has moved about 200 feet West of its previous location to Suite #1. The interior is now about triple in size. There is now an inviting, separate bar area with several tables. The food continues to be tasty and reasonably priced. Service was prompt and friendly. While placing plates on the table, the hostess hesitated, and then removed one. She had spotted something she did not like about the plate; an observation none of the four people in our party had made. When we left at about 7 P.M. the restaurant was almost full. This is a good stop for off "Strip" dining and has been developing a good local following.

1  Thank toomacks