“Made my husbands birthday dinner memorable”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Reviewed July 7, 2014

We made reservations for my hubby's birthday dinner and it was everything I had remembered from a few years ago. The service was excellent and the food amazing! Their steaks are cooked to perfection and melt in your mouth. They even prepared my hubby's charred medium rare. Most restaurants either won't do that or try and fail. The shrimp cocktail was delicious and their desserts to die for! Can't decide if I like the lemon cake or chocolate souffle better. Try the coffee it is amazing too. Our waiter recommended the creamed spinach and I was a little hesitant to order it. I'm sure glad I took his recommendation! Wow it was so delicious! They treated my hubby so well and made his birthday dinner memorable! Oh and don't forget to grab a VIP drink from the bar before you are seated. The bartender is fun and on top of things. Can't wait to dine here again!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Probably the best meal I have ever had! Wonderful, knowledgeable staff. Food was amazing!
Perfect scallops, best tasting creamed spinach and a steak that was like butter!
Highly recommend dinner here!

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This place is outstanding! The cocktails are delicious, the food divine and the service impeccable. Cannot get any better than this. Will definitely be back.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The service was crazy good. The staff was so awesome. Everyone (party of 8) had an awesome meal. The Tuna, yes Tuna in a steakhouse--which I never do, was impeccable. Everyone had a taste and was like "this is the best TUNA". Two people kicked themselves for not getting it. Good portions, good apps, great great service.

Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Del Frisco's was highly recommended to me and it did not disappoint. The steak was wonderful and the service was impeccible. A great experience.