“Consistently Very Good Food and Service”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,868 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Los Angeles, California
“Consistently Very Good Food and Service”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

I've been to the Del Frisco's in Las Vegas several times over the last year. While it's a bit old-school (older piano player in the corner singing the easy-listening hits of yesteryear), it has been very good, consistently, every time. Our friendly and engaging waitress knew the menu and the specials by heart, and took the time helping us to decide.

My steak was excellent; perfectly seared on the outside with a tender, pink center. Sides were great as were the drinks. One of my dinner companions remarked that the crab cakes were among the best he'd ever tasted.

I have one odd quibble. Near the front desk and bar, it always smalls, just a little, of bleach. Every time I've been there, I've smelled it so it must be something in the cleaning products but I ONLY smell it near the front door. It certainly doesn't keep me from coming back though!

1 Thank KC W

• Korean first
Scottsdale, AZ
“Not a Frisky as it once was”
Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

This once was one of my favorite of all time restaurants especially for client dinners. But it's old, stale decor almost competes with the food. The bar tenders are pretentious and sloppy. In a city where you have very choice at hand, this should be your last.

Visited February 2013
1 Thank pawprints8
La Habra Heights, California, United States
“Incredible food, incredible service!”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

What can I say...I took my wife to Del Frisco's for her birthday. The service was phenomenal. I have been to many fine dining restaurants and Del Frisco's is definately at the very top. We ordered their signature bone-in Filet which was extraordinary in flavor and quality. The meat was cooked to a perfect medium rare. I informed our server it was my wife's birthday and at the end of our meal he surprised us with a complimentary chocolate souffle with a scoop of ice cream...classy! To sum it up, if you're looking for a great steak house this is it.

London, United Kingdom
“Excellent steak house”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Again we went back to Del Frisco where sometimes it becomes very noisy due to the people watching the football matches TV screens and screaming in the room. But the steak are among the best in Vegas and the service is excellent. Any type of meat is cooked to perfection and the side dishes are prepared with care.
We will go back every time we can.

• Visited August 2013
Phoenix, Arizona
“A Cut Above”
Reviewed November 17, 2013

It's the little touches that make this restaurant special. Seven of us were here to celebrate one of the men's birthdays and all the waitstaff had signed a birthday card that was on our table when we arrived. At dessert time, we were presented with a piece of cake, large enough for all 7 of us to share, The steaks were outstanding and the variety was large. Our waiter was knowledgeable. There was something foe everyone on the menu!