“Ribeye!”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,979 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Visited on October 11th. Restaurant staff signed a happy birthday card for my wife and it was brought to our table as we sat down. Excellent service. Great food. Best rib-eye steak I have had and I have tried many many places. The only thing I didn't like was the tv playing a baseball game two tables two my left...The waiter was very attentive, noticed I was cold so he had the AC turned off. They honored my special request with a lemon cake with a candle and happy birthday on the plate. I don;t like lemon cake so i tried a small piece. I ended up eating almost all of it. Best lemon cake ever. I just love this place and will always visit when in Vegas unless they were to open a location in the Bay Area :)

Reviewed October 28, 2013

Great place great food good customer exp lil loud not the romanctic place but group friends meetings great place good choice of wine

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Fabulous steaks, lobster mac and cheese and the must have lemon cake. We enjoyed a great meal!!! Del Frisco's is my son's favorite restaurant in Chicago, he highly recommended Del Frisco's. It lived up to our expectations with the food and service.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

We have dined here several times and had very average meals and a very high price. Our last visit was dreadful and laughable. We ordered a cold seafood tower/ plate something to 2 and it was $75.00. There were 2 claws, 2 shrimp and 2 of something else that we can not remember. Our jaws dropped. So that was about it for us and Del Frisco's, we did not order dinner we simply left and that will be our last time.

1  Thank TM J
Reviewed October 20, 2013

We come here whenever we're in Vegas to indulge in a great dinner! This time, we brought a group of 8 to celebrate my boyfriend's son's 21st birthday! Service, as usual, was absolutely impeccable. They also went out of their way to make birthday boy feel special on this special occasion by giving him extra attention (like a special truffle sauce for his crab, a signed birthday card from the entire staff, and a complimentary huge dessert)!
The food (we had no doubt) was excellent! EVERYONE completed enjoyed everything and walked away talking about how amazing dinner was (and, they still are, two weeks since we've been back home from Vegas!)
We're glad we were able to share one of our absolute most favorite restaurants in Vegas with our friends/family! And of course, we'll be back next time!

Been to Del Frisco's? Share your experiences!