“Fabulous Las Vegas ... Fabulous Friscos...”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 5,056 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We had our wedding meal in Del Frisco's Las Vegas on July 3rd 2013 in the 'wine cellar' room and it was the best dining experience we have ever had and our guests (13) agree!
The private dining Coordinators Joanne and Maria were outstanding at planning our meal exactly the way we wanted and we were very well looked after on the evening of our meal, we budgeted in for prossecco to go along with our meal and it was topped up regularly by the waiting staff who were very attentive. We had planned a 3 course set menu from which most of our guests chose the steak, which was to die for!!! the best steak you will ever have the pleasure to eat! we can not recommend this restaurant enough, its not far off strip and a taxi will be able to take you there, well worth the short taxi ride!
thank you so much Delicious Del Friscos!!!

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Just behind the strip, worth the short drive or cab ride. Food and service was terrific, we will definitely go back our next trip in time. Price was extremely reasonable considering the quality of the food. Crab cakes and filet were top notch, and the signature lemon cake, I'll be dreaming about that for months.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Our group of five thoroughly enjoyed our time here. With great oysters to start, a magnum of Chateau-Neuf de Pape to drink, and a 'tomahawk' steak (I shared!) it was hard to go wrong. The service was excellent, the steaks perfectly prepared and seasoned, and the wine list more than acceptable. My only complaint is that the restaurant is divided into many 'rooms', clearly so they can cater to private groups and seal them off. That said, if you get put in a side room, you miss out on the ambiance of the more open restaurant /bar area. Thus I would request what you seek - quite and segregated, or more noisy but part of the action. Also ask to view the James Bond wine collection - a great visual treat.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

visted Vegas for the 3rd time but fancied trying something other than the hotel restaurants we have previously been to. This was voted in the top 10 best food on Tripadvisor so i thought we would give it a go. it is about a 5 minute taxi ride from the Belaggio where we stayed and well worth going. The wood panelled walls and decor gave it that dated but classy feel and after a cocktail at the bar we was shown to our table. so the experience began, the waiter was brilliant ! he gave a 5 minute low down on everything on the menu, taking time to explain what it was, how it was cooked and what to expect. i went for the trio of 4oz fillets with a different topping on each. WOW !! they melted in my mouth, the best steak i have ever eaten. it wasnt cheap but expect to pay around 65 dollars per head for 3 course but well worth every cent. its 1st on my list the next time i visit for sure.

Reviewed July 21, 2013 via mobile

Del Frisco's has always been our Favorite until this visit. The Service was terrible and that is not normal here. My tomohawk steak was very over cooked. When I told the waiter, it was an inconvenience for him to take it back to the kitchen. I then asked for fresh potatoes and asparagus because it took 30 minutes for my steak to come back out. He again rolled his eyes as if this was to much to ask. He was rude and ha an attitude. 100% not like any other server I have ever had here. I asked for a manager three times but to no avail. I have had numerous good experiences here and that is the reason I will return. :

2  Thank Jeff F

Been to Del Frisco's? Share your experiences!