“Outstanding........”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Park City, Utah
“Outstanding........”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I visit this place every time I'm in Vegas and love it. One of the best steaks I've ever had. The service is the best and they set the standard. Don't fill up on the bread before the meal and trust me, it is so good it's easy to do. I recommend the chop salad and shrimp cocktail for starters. I love the Ribeye steak and gratin potatoes for entrees. Atmosphere is cool and the James Bond table is worth seeing if it's your first visit to Del Friscos. One of the best places in Vegas. It's a little ways off the strip but worth the trip a few blocks over. I love the consistency. I know every time I visit, it will be just as good as the last time I was there.

• Visited January 2013

• Korean first
San Clemente, California
“Dinner on my last night”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I wanted to try this place. I shared a Bone in ribeye, caeser salad, and corn. They also gave me a piece of lemon cake on for my birthday. The food was really good. Atmosphere is very warm. I will say the thing that stood out the most was the great service that we had. I would recommend this place to anyone

1 Thank Omar N
birdddurr
“Lump Crab Cakes...A Must”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

The crab cake appetizer was the best I've ever had in a restaurant. The crab cakes were basically 90% jumbo lump crab meat with very little filler. Not cheap...but worth it.

Had Surf & Turf. The filet was average while the bearnaise sauce was horrible. The lobster tail was average and definitely not worth its exorbitant $83.95 price. Then again, all lobster in Las Vegas is lousy...so this was no different than any other lousy lobster I've had in Las Vegas. Rule of thumb...don't order lobster in Nevada...PERIOD!

Had the lobster mac n cheese side....very good but had to take most of it home since it was too much and very rich.

If I had to do it over again I would merely get the crab cakes as an entree and eat them with the delicious warm bread and butter. The cajun sauce from the crab cakes is fantastic for dipping bread.

Get the crab cakes and enjoy!

2 Thank birdddurr
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Sophisticated Dining and THE BEST WINE!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My last night in Vegas, I was treated to dinner at Del Frisco's. Everything was perfect....The ambiance, the salad, the appetizers, the entree....But icing on the cake was the Wine!!! A Cabernet Sauvignon from The Quintessa Winery out of Napa, CA...This wine was absolutely amazing. It was smooth and full bodied, like nothing I'd ever tasted before. Del Frisco's get's 5 Stars for housing such a fine wine for their guests.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stephanie D
Staunton, Illinois
“Great mini wedding reception”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought since I found this restaurant via trip advisor I should provide a review. I was searching for a restaurant off the strip to have a dinner/reception for my son and new daughter-in-law after their Vegas wedding. My search brought up Del Frisco's and the trip advisor reviews were so high I had to go with it and I am very glad we did. Excellent atmosphere. Live piano player, great bar, and extremely attentive wait staff. I can't say enough about our waitress. I believe her name began with an "S". Sinead or something like that. Unfortunately I am poor with names---but great with faces. Anyhow she was great with recommendations on and off the menu. She split orders and she sent over the sommelier to help me navigate the 1400+ bottle wine list. The bottle we ended up with was superb. The waitress and other staff served us to perfection. They even gave complimentary cake to my son and his new wife and my parents who were celebrating their 56th wedding anniversary on the same day. The steaks were delicious. One in our party had the pork chop and he raved about the flavor. Many in our party had the 6oz. steaks three ways, that was the special that night, and each was better than the other. Appetizers were great, especially the crab cakes and the sides were wonderful. Try the lobster mac and cheese, the best I ever had. The side dishes were designed to feed numerous people and to be shared. I do not get to Vegas that often, but when I return, I will certainly go back to Del Frisco's. I know there are other restaurants in this chain, but using the word chain when desribing this Vegas restaurant does not do it justice.