“Lump Crab Cakes...A Must” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 4,767 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
birdddurr
“Lump Crab Cakes...A Must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

The crab cake appetizer was the best I've ever had in a restaurant. The crab cakes were basically 90% jumbo lump crab meat with very little filler. Not cheap...but worth it.

Had Surf & Turf. The filet was average while the bearnaise sauce was horrible. The lobster tail was average and definitely not worth its exorbitant $83.95 price. Then again, all lobster in Las Vegas is lousy...so this was no different than any other lousy lobster I've had in Las Vegas. Rule of thumb...don't order lobster in Nevada...PERIOD!

Had the lobster mac n cheese side....very good but had to take most of it home since it was too much and very rich.

If I had to do it over again I would merely get the crab cakes as an entree and eat them with the delicious warm bread and butter. The cajun sauce from the crab cakes is fantastic for dipping bread.

Get the crab cakes and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank birdddurr

• Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Sophisticated Dining and THE BEST WINE!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

My last night in Vegas, I was treated to dinner at Del Frisco's. Everything was perfect....The ambiance, the salad, the appetizers, the entree....But icing on the cake was the Wine!!! A Cabernet Sauvignon from The Quintessa Winery out of Napa, CA...This wine was absolutely amazing. It was smooth and full bodied, like nothing I'd ever tasted before. Del Frisco's get's 5 Stars for housing such a fine wine for their guests.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stephanie D
Staunton, Illinois
“Great mini wedding reception”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought since I found this restaurant via trip advisor I should provide a review. I was searching for a restaurant off the strip to have a dinner/reception for my son and new daughter-in-law after their Vegas wedding. My search brought up Del Frisco's and the trip advisor reviews were so high I had to go with it and I am very glad we did. Excellent atmosphere. Live piano player, great bar, and extremely attentive wait staff. I can't say enough about our waitress. I believe her name began with an "S". Sinead or something like that. Unfortunately I am poor with names---but great with faces. Anyhow she was great with recommendations on and off the menu. She split orders and she sent over the sommelier to help me navigate the 1400+ bottle wine list. The bottle we ended up with was superb. The waitress and other staff served us to perfection. They even gave complimentary cake to my son and his new wife and my parents who were celebrating their 56th wedding anniversary on the same day. The steaks were delicious. One in our party had the pork chop and he raved about the flavor. Many in our party had the 6oz. steaks three ways, that was the special that night, and each was better than the other. Appetizers were great, especially the crab cakes and the sides were wonderful. Try the lobster mac and cheese, the best I ever had. The side dishes were designed to feed numerous people and to be shared. I do not get to Vegas that often, but when I return, I will certainly go back to Del Frisco's. I know there are other restaurants in this chain, but using the word chain when desribing this Vegas restaurant does not do it justice.

• Visited June 2013
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Top class”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Top class food, great waiting staff, enjoyed the whole night. Great menu, great value, lovely atmosphere. Will be back.

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“MY FAVORITE STEAK HOUSE - PERIOD !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

When I first moved to Vegas I was fortunate enough to have this establishment recommended to me by a local. I HAVE NEVER HAD EVEN THE HINT OF A BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS ESTABLISHMENT.
Before I go further I want to say that I know this company is a chain however I am only reviewing the Las Vegas location. The restaurant is located off the strip on Paradise Rd.
Order whatever you like - it will be wonderful! I am hooked on the Filet Mignon with Peppercorn Sauce. And an absolute must have is a Lobster Tail to share with your guests. I promise that you will love the lobster as there is none better unless you live in Maine.
The wine selection is second to none. I recommend a bottle of Opus One to go with the beef.
The service is excellant and you will be fully satiated when you leave. The food and experience will put a smile on your face.
Take your boss, your employees, your favorite client or your lover. Doesn't matter - it's always terrific.
Reservations are recommended.

Visited April 2013

Been to Del Frisco's? Share your experiences!