“Sophisticated Dining and THE BEST WINE!!”
Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Sophisticated Dining and THE BEST WINE!!”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

My last night in Vegas, I was treated to dinner at Del Frisco's. Everything was perfect....The ambiance, the salad, the appetizers, the entree....But icing on the cake was the Wine!!! A Cabernet Sauvignon from The Quintessa Winery out of Napa, CA...This wine was absolutely amazing. It was smooth and full bodied, like nothing I'd ever tasted before. Del Frisco's get's 5 Stars for housing such a fine wine for their guests.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Stephanie D

• Korean first
Staunton, Illinois
“Great mini wedding reception”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I thought since I found this restaurant via trip advisor I should provide a review. I was searching for a restaurant off the strip to have a dinner/reception for my son and new daughter-in-law after their Vegas wedding. My search brought up Del Frisco's and the trip advisor reviews were so high I had to go with it and I am very glad we did. Excellent atmosphere. Live piano player, great bar, and extremely attentive wait staff. I can't say enough about our waitress. I believe her name began with an "S". Sinead or something like that. Unfortunately I am poor with names---but great with faces. Anyhow she was great with recommendations on and off the menu. She split orders and she sent over the sommelier to help me navigate the 1400+ bottle wine list. The bottle we ended up with was superb. The waitress and other staff served us to perfection. They even gave complimentary cake to my son and his new wife and my parents who were celebrating their 56th wedding anniversary on the same day. The steaks were delicious. One in our party had the pork chop and he raved about the flavor. Many in our party had the 6oz. steaks three ways, that was the special that night, and each was better than the other. Appetizers were great, especially the crab cakes and the sides were wonderful. Try the lobster mac and cheese, the best I ever had. The side dishes were designed to feed numerous people and to be shared. I do not get to Vegas that often, but when I return, I will certainly go back to Del Frisco's. I know there are other restaurants in this chain, but using the word chain when desribing this Vegas restaurant does not do it justice.

• Visited June 2013
Fleet, United Kingdom
“Top class”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Top class food, great waiting staff, enjoyed the whole night. Great menu, great value, lovely atmosphere. Will be back.

Visited June 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“MY FAVORITE STEAK HOUSE - PERIOD !!!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

When I first moved to Vegas I was fortunate enough to have this establishment recommended to me by a local. I HAVE NEVER HAD EVEN THE HINT OF A BAD EXPERIENCE AT THIS ESTABLISHMENT.
Before I go further I want to say that I know this company is a chain however I am only reviewing the Las Vegas location. The restaurant is located off the strip on Paradise Rd.
Order whatever you like - it will be wonderful! I am hooked on the Filet Mignon with Peppercorn Sauce. And an absolute must have is a Lobster Tail to share with your guests. I promise that you will love the lobster as there is none better unless you live in Maine.
The wine selection is second to none. I recommend a bottle of Opus One to go with the beef.
The service is excellant and you will be fully satiated when you leave. The food and experience will put a smile on your face.
Take your boss, your employees, your favorite client or your lover. Doesn't matter - it's always terrific.
Reservations are recommended.

Visited April 2013
Baltimore, Maryland
“Overblown, even by Vegas Standards”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I've eaten at some pretty awesome restaurants in Las Vegas. Though this place had a pretty good rep (and I've been to others in the chain with great experiences) This one was cold, loud and ridiculously overdone. The calamari appetizer was the best part of the meal. The steak I had was good, but not great. I've had better sides at other steak houses. The service was adequate, but not as good as the prices should demand.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Del Frisco's? Share your experiences!