“Great steakhouse with service to match!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Del Frisco's

Del Frisco's
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #19 of 4,795 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Transit: In Las Vegas, taxis, buses, vans and car rentals are readily available.
Description: Steak and beef are center-stage here.
Roswell, New Mexico
“Great steakhouse with service to match!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner last weekend at Del Frisco's and it was superb as usual! My favorite steakhouse anywhere!! I always make a point to eat here when I come to Las Vegas because the food and service are consistently excellent. They have a great filet and I get the signature mashed potatoes and usually a cup of gumbo -- but the salads are very good too. I'm coming back in a couple of months to bring my daughter and her boyfriend who's graduating from college. It's a great place to go to celebrate special occasions. I highly recommend it!

1 Thank John P

• Korean first
Tomball, Texas
“A nice evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Celebrated Valentine's Day at Del Friscos. We requested a "quiet" table. We were seated in the very back of one of the rooms - in a corner. I imagine that was probably the quietest place in the restaurant for a busy day like Valentines. The service we received was excellent. The food was very good. I had the Del's salad, a baked potato and a small filet mignon. I've been eating at Del Frisco's for years in Dallas and Houston. It's always consistent. This location was no exception. What I did find lacking on this day was the atmosphere. This location seemed "run down". The lighting was harsh. Perhaps some table lamps, candles or some chandeliers above the table would set a more romantic mood. My biggest complaint/disappointment was the flatware. The edges of the forks were sharp and very unpleasant to hold in the hand. I requested a new place setting, but the fork was the same. It was actually painful to hold the fork and cut my steak. It felt like the flatware had gone through a garbage disposal. I'm hoping Del Friscos reads these reviews. They need new silverware! A high end restaurant like this should not use restaurant supply flatware.

• Visited February 2013
London, Canada
“Best steakhouse in Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I got married in Las Vegas in 2000 and we had our reception dinner for 8 here afterward. We have since visited every time we come to Las vegas and have yet to be disappointed.
Everything is first class from the decor to the friendliness of the staff to the amazing food.
The ambiance is so great you feel very pampered and special. It is not cheap but worth every penny.
I can't believe the manager remembers us every time we come, now that is unbelievable!
Jerry and Maureen Stevens, Oakville ON Canada

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank Maureen S
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Awesome steak dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2013

I had the strip steak with foie gras butter (not on the menu, but I knew they had it from the New York location). it was out of this world. Also, excellent calamari. A few hot peppers mixed in made a big difference. Great, great dinner

Visited March 2013
1 Thank David H
Cork, Ireland
“Mouthwateringly good !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

After reading the reviews on Trip Advisor we had to include Del friscos as part of our itinery on our honeymoon to Vegas.... in short we could not fault it... the service was fantastic, the steaks were mouthwatering and it was all excellent value.... A must for anyone who visits Vegas !!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Ken B

Been to Del Frisco's? Share your experiences!