“nosh 2nd time around” 5 of 5 bubbles

Nosh Las Vegas
Ranked #9 of 27 Food & Drink in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Nosh Las Vegas, established in 2013, featured walking food tours on and off the strip in Sin City. Sadly, Nosh Las Vegas has closed for business as of December 2015. The sister company, Bite San Diego, is still running tours, however!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Henderson, Nevada
“nosh 2nd time around”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2014

This was the second go round and we enjoyed everything as we did first time. This is great way to try a little something where we wouldn't necessarily venture. I especially enjoyed Payards chocolates and can't wait to go back to try the crepes. We are local and definitely will keep an eye open for any future new tour locations here in town.

Visited April 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great tour with the food as the star”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

My fiance, future mother-in-law, and I took the Nosh tour at Caesars Palace and all thoroughly enjoyed it! Each stop along the way (5 total) shared ample sample portions, including handmade noodles at Beijing Noodle No. 9, tasty treats (and beer) at Gordon Ramsey's, and three delicious slices of pizza at Slice. No one left hungry. The pace was leisurely and our guide (Joel) shared interesting tidbits about Las Vegas and Caesars Palace. It was also mentioned that there might be future tours at other Las Vegas properties. As locals, we would definitely make a point of checking them out. A great tour for both locals and visitors.

Rochester, Minnesota
“Must Do”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

My husband and I went on this food tour, he was hesitant to go but surprise surprise he loved it! Tried foods I would have never thought he would try! Very informative, tasty and unique experience! Being a wannabe foodie this was right up my alley! Can't wait to do it again next trip!

Henderson, Nevada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Thumbs up on Nosh Las Vegas”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014

Was a fun experience and would recommend it highly to locals or visitors alike. The tour provides a history of the strip, Caesars Palace and the restaurants we visit. I live here and didn't even know about these restaurants, which were all GREAT! It was fun to see the noodles being made at Beijing Noodle No. 9 and will make sure to take my visiting relatives on their next trip. It's a show by itself. If you have a chance, take the Nosh Las Vegas tour, you'll love it!!!

“It's was great”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

My friend and I went on the NOSH restaurant tour at Caesars Palace, We are locals and I have lived here 30 plus years and didn't know about the different restaurants in Caesars,
I have to say the sampling of the different kinds of foods was amazing, If you live here or visiting put this on your to do list, You will enjoy it.

Visited February 2014