“massage and facial”

Bella Vita Boutique Spa
Ranked #5 of 167 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Bella Vita is an intimate boutique spa, located near McCarran Airport offering a unique experience unparalleled to that found within a large spa on the strip. Bella Vita Boutique Spa has the sincere passion for wellness, which we define "Beautiful Life". We're committed to delivering all aspects of the body therapies with integrity and honesty, proving you long duration services in a tranquil spa.
Reviewed July 8, 2017

Massage was Wonderful!!!! Facial was too aggressive. I was a first time client and told her I had very sensitive skin. She used a scrub and she did a micro-dermabrasion. Way too much for my skin.

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"package"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed July 6, 2017

I came to Vegas with my husband, for a weekend! I booked for couple massage! Bella Vita Spa so nice place. Quiet room, relax music, and very lovely massage therapist working there.
We are really enjoyed our time . Massage was amazing!!!!! I can recommend this place!!!! i wanna try next time Body treatments!!!!

1  Thank Andrea N
Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

This salon is definitely a five star salon. Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. The massages that made me were unique, that's why I visit them frequently, change my day, my mood and my body thanks me. You feel like family when your there. I would without a doubt, recommend this salon to a everyone.

Reviewed July 6, 2017 via mobile

We went there with my husband in the last week.Everything was great, that's more than 5 stars. We got the relaxing massage and the massage therapist was very kind and professional.Thank you Darlenis !!
We would go back there for sure !

See more reviews
Reviewed June 29, 2017

I paid for a 90 minute massage and wasted every penny I spent. This was my first time in Vegas and I used Trip Advisor to find a reasonably priced spa off the Strip. This spa came up as recommended. The spa was small, but seemed clean and reasonably quiet. At first, I thought I was going to enjoy the massage, as the technician had strong hands and firm pressure. Before beginning, I told her several times that my sciatic nerves were bothering me and stated I wanted my mid-thighs to upper back worked on. She concentrated most of the time on my shoulders and upper back, completely ignoring my sciatic nerves and lower back. While lying on the table, I could feel my lower back seizing up and cramping. I asked repeatedly for a lower back massage, telling her my lower back was really hurting. She would rub my lower back for a minute or two and then return to my shoulders. By the time the massage was over, I could barely move- my lower back was completely frozen and it took me several minutes to roll to a fetal position to get off the table. Once I finally got on my feet, I was literally shuffling from the pain. By this time, the owner was gone and I was in so much pain, I just wanted to leave. I believe there was a strong language barrier- did the technician understand at all what I was trying to communicate? I'm not sure. I spent the rest of the day in terrible pain, lying in my hotel bed.

In addition to the $120 for the massage, I spent $25 on Lyft to get to the spa and back to my hotel. Next time in Vegas, I will spend double that amount, stay on the Strip, and visit a hotel spa where I'm not tortured.

1  Thank redhed1026