“Pablo is a wonderful masseur!”

Bella Vita Boutique Spa
Ranked #5 of 157 Spas & Wellness in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Owner description: Bella Vita is an intimate boutique spa, located near McCarran Airport offering a unique experience unparalleled to that found within a large spa on the strip. Bella Vita Boutique Spa has the sincere passion for wellness, which we define "Beautiful Life". We're committed to delivering all aspects of the body therapies with integrity and honesty, proving you long duration services in a tranquil spa.
Reviewed February 5, 2014

I greatly enjoyed the wonderful massage I received from Pablo. He expertly addressed the discomfort I had been experiencing in my right shoulder. I would honestly recommend the Bella Vita Boutique Spa to any of my friends visiting Las Vegas.

All reviews
"healing"
"esthetician"
"glow"

Reviewed February 3, 2014

I bought a facial package from Living Social. Of course I waited until the last minute to try and make my appointment. They accommodated my late request (my certificate was expiring that week). I got stuck in an appointment (business) and called to tell them I would be late. They said they wanted my experience to be relaxing, not rushed, so we rescheduled. Great customer service skills.

When I finally made it to my facial, I was pampered and my face felt so hydrated and soft afterwards. I have already booked two more appointments and look forward to being a regular customer there. Even though I live in Summerlin (NW part of the valley) and they are by the airport (middle of the valley) it was easy for me reach. What a nice treasure to have found!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Bella Vita Boutique has thee most amazing massage therapist Pablo. He listened patiently to my muscle complaints and gave me the option to what oil I would prefer. I found this quite humble, since all of the other therapists I have been to use ones they prefer without me having a say so. To me this is a crucial aspect of the massage; if I don't like the scent, then I will be tense throughout the massage. In addition, Pablo started at my feet and let my body tell him the secrets to my muscle pain. I have never had a massage therapist start with this technique. It was always the base of my back as the starting point. Yet, with Pablo's technique, paved the path on how he should work on my muscles. In result, he worked in such a calming and in-tune manner of what I consider as a train wreck of my body and tended to areas that I didn't even know myself were out of energy. At the end of my massage, I felt more alive than I ever have and the next day the energy was even stronger, I had no massage hangover. Yes, I procrastinate on getting a massage and wait until all of my energy has dissipated and my body succumbs to the pain. Yet, after this experience at Bella, I find myself not procrastinating any longer. The energy I felt after one session is one that I do not want to lose! I can't wait for my next appointment, which is next week! The customer service I received is beyond phenomenal and the cleanliness of the spa is ranked beyond 5 Stars!!! Now, I am a healthcare worker, I am giving not only my co-workers, but my patients the information of this amazing, relaxing and positive side of healing.... It is nice to be in the hands of someone that truly cares for the body and soul.. Thank you Pablo for relaxing my muscles that give me so much pain... You are The Best!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Attending Bella was the first time I had ever had a massage and I was not disappointed nor will I ever have another massage as good as that again...its worth flying around the world again for. Pablo and Georgina, made us feel at home from the moment we stepped foot into their spa. Pablo and Georgina had great technique and knew there stuff. I would highly recommend anyone far and near to visit their spa, it's so worth it!!!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction