“The one inside the Orleans Casino is the best”
Review of Buzz' N Brushes

Buzz' N Brushes
Ranked #172 of 275 Fun & Games in Las Vegas
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Come Experience and upbeat and entertaining creative art class. Learn the basics of acrylic painting while enjoying music, alcoholic beverages, entertainment and the company of BeeBuddies. Buzz'n Brushes is a niche experiential event venue specializing in innovative entertainment located at The Orleans Hotel and Casino!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Reviewed May 28, 2014

It's not just painting classes. It's not just Get Your Sexy Back dance classes on Tuesdays, it's not simply craft classes for young folks. I discovered the most talented women dedicated to helping foster children, juvies, and lost souls who welcomed me and embraced my lack of skills in all area that put a smile on my face last night. Please do not miss this BuzznBrush just across from the buffet at the Orleans. And there's a full bar inside and it's a great place just to relax on comfy lounge chairs and read, visit, or conduct your business.

There are newer reviews for Buzz' N Brushes

Reviewed April 3, 2014

A step by step art lesson in a really fun environment. A great evening where you can have a glass of wine, laugh and paint a masterpiece even if you are scared of art! On the webpage you choose your evening by date or by the featured painting. Located in the Orleans resort just off the strip on Tropicana

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Buzz n Brushes is an excellent evening in Las Vegas. Have a drink (or two, or three...) and enjoy discovering you can paint. Excellent for young and old, groups and solo - the instructors do a fantastic job of including everyone and making sure you have fun. The buzz n brushes studio is located near the buffet in The Orleans casino, a short cab ride from the Las Vegas strip (about $10). The studio is equipped with everything you need including a bar and pizza counter.
I loved creating my 'moonlight meow' masterpiece led by the most talented and entertaining Caroline. I recommend these classes to anyone looking for a different activity in Vegas. I believe they also offer drop in activities during the day.
I only wish I had time to attend the class the next afternoon before my flight home.

Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

Yes it's in the Orleans but if you don't want to "go to a casino", no problem. It's right inside the door on the West side off the hotel. We painted our own versions of Starry Night and they turned out so nice we'll get them framed and hang them up at home. We were incouraged to be creative and make the painting or own creation. Enough instruction was given that we felt confident. But most of all, this place is a party. Music, free drink if you're into a drink every now and then... hoola hoop contest... good people... We had several kids in our class too. They all looked like they had a blast too.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

If you are looking for a fun activity to do while in Las Vegas - sign up for this paint class. The staff here is engaged and the make it a 'party'. You will come away with not only a momento from Las Vegas but you will have fun doing it. We had a group of 8 girls and they made sure we had a special time.

1  Thank Joanne S