Spent a week at the Grandview in Vegas with 5 other guys. I booked our stay thru a military vacation club and the guy on the phone recommended the place. So for less than a hundred bucks per man, we had our digs for the week. We got twin units side by side on the 10th floor, each had a king size bed with a vast bathroom, with shower AND a jacuzzi tub, which we all used over the course of the week, and we found it to be very soothing. Also each unit had a living room with a couch with pull-out sleeper queen-size bed. Finally, there was a nice kitchen fully equipped for cooking, and several days, we saved money and ate in for breakfast, or dinner.
On-site, there is a large pool which was open, but only a few hearty souls were really using it, as the temperature was in the 50s for most of our visit, although some attractive ladies were out sunbathing, which we appreciated and may have gawked a time or two. There is also a really nice large hot tub out in the pool area which we got to use, and found it to be very relaxing.
They have a nice info center in the reception, and you can get some great tickets and advice on shows from the very helpful people there. Word to the wise, though, if you do any of this stuff, you are EXPECTED to attend one of their incredibly high-pressure sales briefings, in which they all but force you to sign your life away to buy one of these timeshare properties. It was my first experience, and I was totally bewildered at how intense it was, but I didn't make any purchases, despite their best efforts. If you use the tickets they give you for any shows, just go, nod your head, but don't sign anything. All in all, the Grandview was a great vacation spot, and would be good for just about anybody to visit. I would go back again in a heartbeat to take in another week or so in Las Vegas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacationing at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort affords you and your family the ultimate in entertainment. Situated less than six miles from the Las Vegas Strip. The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort accommodations are 1,600 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest's maximum comfort. Kitchen, living room and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Grandview at Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview At Las Vegas
- Grandview Hotel Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Las Vegas
- Grand View Las Vegas
- The Grandview Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Vegas
- Grandview Las Vegas Hotel
- Grandview Vegas
- Grandview Lasvegas