Booked this hotel through Hotwire. It was like a 1-bedroom apartment with a nice floor plan. The floors were tiled except for the bedroom.
This hotel is great for chemically sensitive individuals since they have all tile floors, do not use air fragrance in the hallways nor the rooms and the bedding does not smell like detergent. The rooms have also out-gassed.
There is also a washer/dryer in the room in case if you need to wash the linens with your own fragrance-free detergent.
Overall, it was a good place and they did not pressure us into purchasing a timeshare. The only time we were asked was during registration - we kindly declined and they left us alone for the rest of the stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vacationing at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort affords you and your family the ultimate in entertainment. Situated less than six miles from the Las Vegas Strip. The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort accommodations are 1,600 square feet of combined living space featuring a common foyer with separate controlled access for each suite. The spacious one- and two-bedroom accommodations are designed for the guest's maximum comfort. Kitchen, living room and dining room in each suite are integrated for entertaining and enjoyment. Designated suites meet Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Grandview at Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grandview At Las Vegas
- Grandview Hotel Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Las Vegas
- Grand View Las Vegas
- The Grandview Las Vegas
- Grandview Resort Vegas
- Grandview Las Vegas Hotel
- Grandview Vegas
- Grandview Lasvegas