The Grandview at Las Vegas
Emerald Suites(Las Vegas)
Cancun Resort(Las Vegas)
Highland Inn(Las Vegas)
2,668 results
All reviewssouth point casinosouthpoint casinotime sharefull kitchendaisy buildingrosemary buildingtimeshare presentationwasher and dryerthrough rciliving roomtimeshare ownersparking passtimeshare touroff the stripjacuzzi tubbowling alleyrented a car
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 10, 2011

We were privileged to have been quests at this exquisite resort! My husband, daughter and I were genuinely pleased with the spacious and clean room, as well as the property itself. The view we had of the Las Vegas Strip was remarkable! The staff was very friendly and professional! It was our home away from home for a week, and I would recommend it to our family and friends! Perfect location away from the Vegas hustle and bustle, but yet conveniently located making it very driveable to all the attractions. And I felt very secure! Didn't bother me that parking was 1st come 1st serve and that it was difficult to find a spot closer to the bldg entrance at night. Noticed that there was always roaming security and police officers monitoring the parking lots. Then hotel security constantly walking the floors, awesome job! Thank you GVR! See you guys next year!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank SMSopi-Lemauga
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2011

Thank you so much for your positive review and for choosing The Grandview at Las Vegas for your first family vacation. We are thrilled that you liked everything about your accommodations, the resort’s location and our wonderful staff. We would be honored to welcome you and your family back again to continue to create wonderful vacation memories.

Reviewed April 7, 2011

My friends are timeshare owners here. They graciously offerd to allow my fiance and I to stay at the Grandview during the time leading up to our Las Vegas wedding and over our honeymoon. We were supposed to have 4 one-bedroom suites so that family and friends (including the timeshare owners) could stay with us, but they lost the second half of our reservation and we would up with only 2 one-bedroom suites. This left many of our guests scrambling to find accommodations the week of the Con/Ag expo (Las Vegas' largest convention - with over 140K attendees). My poor sister and a friend had to sleep on the pull out couches until we could find them another place to stay.

The furniture in the suites also left much to be desired. The couch in one had a large and noticeable rip, while the two overstuffed chairs in the other had a couple medium size stains (don't even ask). The coffee tables in each room also looked like it had seen better days and there were a couple of large black smudge marks on the walls in each room. The ovens also didn't work in one of the suites.

The one thing that really pushed me over the edge was that the two person Jacuzzi tub in one of the suites kept spitting out this DISGUSTING black stuff. My poor friend, who was staying in that room, had housekeeping come twice to clean it. They even cleaned it using this horrible smelling chemical that drove everyone from the room (thankfully this was the day after the reception), but it never solved the problem. GROSS....This isn't something that happens from missing a cleaning just once. This is something that happens when a jetted tub isn't cleaned properly over time. Thankfully, the Jacuzzi tub in our room didn't have the same problem, but it still made me leary to use it.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with friends
3  Thank BZNAK2011
vacationvillage, General Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to email regarding your recent stay here at The Grandview Resort at Las Vegas. We apologize that our services were not up to the standards you have grown to expect from The Grandview Resort. The issues you described to me regarding the Jacuzzi are unacceptable. I can assure you that your experience has been shared with our management team to enhance our training efforts to prevent these circumstances from recurring. We at the Grandview Resort at Las Vegas are committed to total customer satisfaction, which we are only able to achieve through customer input. Thank you again for your comments.

Reviewed April 1, 2011

I was favorably impressed by the accomodations at the Grandview and found the room very clean and cozy. Loved the in room jacuzzi and the South Point Casino next door was all I wanted in a family friendly casino.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank annedins
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2011

Thank you for your glowing recommendation of The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort. We’re very happy that you loved the amenities at the resort and that you enjoyed your vacation in Las Vegas. We hope to have you visit us again soon.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

This hotel is very far from the Las Vegas strip and is not ideal if you are interested in visiting Las Vegas. The staff were extremely rude to us the whole time we were there and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone. In fact, I have actually told my friends and family to stay away from it and not consider a timeshare or a stay with the Grandview.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Chrissytrip
vacationvillage, Guest Relations Manager at The Grandview at Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded March 31, 2011

We are very sorry to hear that you had an unfortunate experience with members of the resort’s staff. I will forward your comments to the General Manager so that your post may be used to help train our employees and prevent future incidents.

The Grandview at Las Vegas resonates with many travelers because it is situated far enough away from the heart of the strip but close enough to easily access the excitement of Vegas when desired. The resort is located on Las Vegas Boulevard and is next door to the South Point Casino, which offers entertainment such as gaming, movie theatres and various dining options. We hope that you give us another opportunity to exceed your expectations and prove that The Grandview at Las Vegas is a great place to stay while visiting the city.

Reviewed March 26, 2011

Second visit to Grandview at Las Vegas and once again we were very pleased. Location for us is perfect as we prefer The Southpoint Hotel and Casino (next door) to the overdone, overpriced strip hotels/casino's. Grandview offers spacious condo's, equipped with full kitchens, washer/dryers - everything you need while away from home. Nice pools and hot tub facilities, though this year was cold and windy, and unfortunately only used pool once. I am fussy about my pillows; these do not impress me, but, overall, slept well. Across Las Vegas Blvd. is the Boulevard Grill - good menu with good prices. If you show your Grandview key card, there is a discount on your bill. Rental car is suggested if you plan to visit the strip often or to go downtown, though I believe resort does offer a shuttle. Computer Room (with printer) in reception area came in handy when getting our boarding passes to return home.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank alanaher14

Thank you for taking the time to post about your vacation at The Grandview at Las Vegas Resort. We’re sorry that the weather did not allow much use of the outdoor facilities but glad to hear that you were able to take advantage of dining discounts simply by being our guest. We hope that you choose The Grandview at Las Vegas again for your next vacation.