“Good food with ample selection for all at fair prices in an ambience everyone will enjoy.”
Review of Ichabod's Lounge

Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Pecos
Transit: E Flamingo Rd @ Pecos
Description: Wide variety menu including fine steaks, excellent seafood, tasty sandwiches, superb soup & salad bar, great bar with video poker, piano bar. There are two areas separated by glass. The restaurant where no smoking is allowed, and there is the bar area where you can also order food. “Best locals spot in Las Vegas. Good food, service, relaxed place great for locals or tourists. fine steaks, seafood, sandwiches, soup & salad bar, Restaurant is non-smoking, 4 TVs in Bar, and two near the piano bar.”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

Wide variety menu including fine steaks, excellent seafood, tasty sandwiches, superb soup & salad bar, great bar with video poker, piano bar, and overall fair pricing.

1  Thank jeff a

Reviewed November 20, 2011

I enjoy going to Ichabod's as I have been there a handful of times. I have gone for lunch as well as for cocktails and to play video poker. The target audience for this place is definitely the older set, which is probably why I like it. There aren't rowdy people screaming at T.V. screens when there are games on, and it's definitely not the type of place where you will get hit on. It reminds me of a place that middle school teachers might hang out after dealing with bratty kids all day. It's dark, the seats have high backs, and they have a piano player and a singer most nights of the week.
There are two areas separated by glass. There is a restaurant where no smoking is allowed, then there is the bar area where there is seating and you can order food, but be prepared to deal with heavy smoke. The last time I was there, people were smoking with their meal (blegh) but you can't help that.
The service at Ichi's (as we call it) is always friendly. The servers and bartenders are great, especially Virgil who is hilarious.
The food comes in large portions and is your standard sort of pub fare.
If you go on a week night after 6, don't count on being able to play video poker because it's likely that the machines will all be taken. This place gets a lot of regular customers.
I like bringing friends here since it's not like anything else you might experience on The Strip or even Fremont Street. I really enjoy the laid back atmosphere.

Reviewed June 29, 2010

The post by kctreehouse pretty much sums up my recent visit to Ichobod's. My friend who lives in LV always like me to try something away from the strip or downtown. We had a wonderful meal with the soup/salad bar. I had the chicken parmesan and she had the pork chop dinner. I enjoyed the piano player who also sang from time to time. This place reminded me of an old Vegas steakhouse, but I don't think it is that old being it is located in a strip mall, but not too far from the strip!

I would recommend this if you want a great meal for a good price!

Reviewed September 18, 2008

My wife and I enjoyed our Friday night dinner at Ichabod's. I had the 12oz New York Strip with baked potato. The serving was huge and was delicious. My wife ordered the fried shrimp with vegetables and rice. The shrimp were very large and extremely tender. She commented on how well-seasoned the dish was and that she really enjoyed it.

Each entree also included a salad-soup bar that was well stocked and fresh.

The candle-lit atmosphere was a nice touch. The service was excellent and was very well-organized.

We had absolutely no problems using a pre-purchased $25 voucher that I purchased through restaurant.com.

Overall, a great experience. I would definitely return again!

1  Thank rettig1
Reviewed February 17, 2008

First thing you notice is the atmosphere as you walk in the front door, then immediately you are greeted by the staff. This is a heart warming place in such a fast paced world. Where they actually ask your name and remmeber it. The service is prompt, cheerful, and the food is very good, the salad bar is great. Be hungry when you go. Oh, and the piano bar is a nice effect. Very relaxing place to enjoy an evening out.

Been to Ichabod's Lounge? Share your experiences!