“Good home cooked food!”

Ranked #30 of 5,497 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed August 23, 2016

This place was a gem to find. I didnt want to spend $30+ per person for breakfast after our one night in Las Vegas. I searched for good breakfast places near our hotel, and found The Egg & I. I was glad I did! The meals were delicious. The banana muffins were hot and yummy. My daughter and I shared an omelet, and it hands down was the best omelet i have ever had. The other 2 guests with us had pancakes and an omelet, and they were equally delicious. Perry was a wonderful waiter. He was kind enough to fill a ziplock bag with ice for us to put in our cooler for our drive to LA. I will definitely go back. Thank you!

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed August 22, 2016 via mobile

Saw the parking lot was full and knew we had to stop in. It was no disappointment. The menu had tons of options and the food was cooked perfectly and delicious. Our server, Patrick, was excellent. He did not miss one step. The welcome muffin and the offer to take coffee to go as we were to leave was a great touch. Skip breakfast on the strip and come out here.

1  Thank Robert V
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Our go-to destination for breakfast while in LV. Food tastes great and the portions are huge! Our server Reina was amazing!

Reviewed August 19, 2016 via mobile

We got the mexi-Cali skillet and the chile relleno omelette. The chili relleno omelette was amazing so tasty! We loved it. The other Mexi-Cali was good and I enjoyed it too.

The service was super friendly and the portions huge. We ordered 3 omelette for 5 people.

Reviewed August 18, 2016 via mobile

Try this restaurant off the strip. Not too much atmosphere but good good. Very busy place. Both breakfast and lunch. Closes at 3