“Great breakfast spot ”

Ranked #30 of 5,497 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

It was a 20 minute wait to be seated inside. The hostess and waitress was friendly. I asked for a low carb option and told her about my daughter's nut allergy and she was great about substituting and pointing out other options. You get a free banana nut muffin if you check in with Yelp. The blueberry muffin was good even though it's not freshly baked. The Pancho's scram, chicken enchilada omelet, Cincinnati Coney dog, and kid's chicken fingers were good. My husband enjoyed the side of potatoes and the fresh fruit was good too. We enjoyed dining here and it's nice that the prices were good as well.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed July 22, 2016 via mobile

This place is very good. Huge menu selection and large portions. Also meals that can be adapted to meet diet restrictions. Would/will go again

Reviewed July 21, 2016

So much choice and my eggs benedict with spinach avocado and tomato was delicious. Nice atmosphere and cheerful friendly service

Reviewed July 20, 2016

As a Jersey guy, I know a thing or two about diner food. The Egg and I is essentially a diner in an aging strip mall on West Saraha. They have a great array of dishes at a price point the embarrasses the strip. If you can only make one trip, order any of their Benedict dishes, you'll really enjoy it. Like most well run places the front of house staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It's worth the 4 mile trip from the strip.

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Best omelet place in Vegas big portions and really great prices the coffee was delicious. The waitress was a little slow that she even forgot to place my friend food order other than that everything was delicious and the banana muffin was the best.