“Would make it in Jersey”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Get food delivered
Ranked #30 of 5,497 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed July 20, 2016

As a Jersey guy, I know a thing or two about diner food. The Egg and I is essentially a diner in an aging strip mall on West Saraha. They have a great array of dishes at a price point the embarrasses the strip. If you can only make one trip, order any of their Benedict dishes, you'll really enjoy it. Like most well run places the front of house staff is friendly and knowledgeable. It's worth the 4 mile trip from the strip.

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed July 20, 2016

Best omelet place in Vegas big portions and really great prices the coffee was delicious. The waitress was a little slow that she even forgot to place my friend food order other than that everything was delicious and the banana muffin was the best.

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

We had the Vegetarian Skillet - fried potatoes, with mushroom, tomato, green peppers, onion & spinach on top. Topped with 2 runny eggs!!
And toast on the side. AMAZING

The Western Omelette my sister had and she's lazy to describe it to me but said its delicious!!

Staff are lovely and friendly. Prices are cheap and reasonable :)

Reviewed July 20, 2016 via mobile

Came here for my birthday brunch and had the best experience. Had mimosas, coffee, and the spinach Benny which was amazing. My friend got the bandito scramble which was delicious as well! Tamera was our server and she was the most pleasant waitress I've ever had. She was such a sweetheart and really great at her job! The food was on point, Tamera was great. No complains at all I would recommend this place to everyone! I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed July 19, 2016 via mobile

The breakfast was delicious and cheap. Our wait was only 10 minutes on a Monday afternoon. 3 adults and 1 kid ate for $43.00 including tip. Strongly recommend.

1  Thank AnkaMCatw