“An absolutely delicious experience...”
Review of The Egg & I

The Egg & I
Get food delivered
Ranked #30 of 5,497 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Mexican, Hawaiian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Welcome to the Official Website of Egg Works Restaurant! "A Family Tradition of Fine American Food." Established in 1988 as The Egg & I, and recently expanded into it's sister restaurants called The Egg Works in 2005. Egg Works is now the flagship breakfast joint in the Las Vegas area. Come in today for breakfast... Or come in for lunch! We serve all your breakfast favorites as well as signature sandwiches and homemade soups. Also, don't forget to try our famous Cincy Chili, which we serve 4 ways!
Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

It was an absolutely delicious breakfast experience....had the Mexican omelette...nice and spicy with jalapeño peppers...a must try if you like splice in your food...simply lip smacking....and an absolutely helpful server Reina....posting this review for you, Reina....hope you win the Disney trip....

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,606)

Reviewed July 11, 2016 via mobile

Great Eggs Benidict! Wonderful banana nut muffins. My husband had a 4 egg omelette. So much good food! Our new breakfast stop when in Vegas.

Reviewed July 10, 2016

I tried this based on the reviews and was not disappointed. Patrick was the server, but before him, i had several other very friendly and helpful folks seat me and get my coffee (which was smooth and tasty and they left the carafe the way i like!). i was given a banana nut muffin as a first time customer and it was fantastic. There is a huge variety of food, but the portions were huge, and i had to take half of my omelette with me. I would recommend this to anyone. I am bringing the wife there in a couple days when she gets here. Family friendly, clean, great service, and great food at very reasonable prices.

Reviewed July 6, 2016 via mobile

The place was crowded during our visit, but Erin, our waitress, did great job. We chosen several options from the breakfast menu and all food was really great. They offer also banana nut muffin, do not hesitate and go for it instead of (also delicious) toast. The muffin we had was best one for long time. Over all, this place is simply great for breakfast, great service and food.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed July 5, 2016

Came in at around 10 am for breakfast and naturally had great expectations after the reviews on TA. And they were met ! Food was great, service even better, and we just had a great time dining here. Great service from Perry (good luck !) - really recommendable.