“College crowd, British appeal”
Review of Crown & Anchor Pub

Crown & Anchor Pub
Ranked #874 of 5,012 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Maryland Parkway
Description: A Las Vegas institution for nearly 20 years, Crown & Anchor is an award-winning, authentic British pub located just minutes off the Strip. With a warm, wooden, nautical themed décor, we are popular with both locals and tourists alike, year after year. Crown & Anchor offers 30 beers and ciders on tap from all over the world, as well as a full bar for our dining room. Our menu is served 24/7 and offers a large selection of traditional British favorites and American fare, at very reasonable prices. Our fish & chips are famous! We have a great patio, and pets are welcome, too. Food specials include all-you-can-eat fish & chips on Monday evening and Sundays we offer a traditional Sunday Roast and $1.00 Pabst Blue Ribbon 20 oz. draughts. If you’re looking for a little entertainment, Las Vegas' original trivia quiz is at 9:30pm on Thursdays, and Karaoke starts at 10pm Wednesdays. Video poker is at the bar. Come by today for a tasty, comfy, entertaining pub experience!
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It is like a little piece of England smack down in the middle of Las Vegas. This little college bar is a favorite with the UNLV crowd.

3  Thank JBaldari

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This English pub is 5 mins from strip and has live english soccer if you want to watch it. They are open 24 hours a day so we went at 7am to watch the Arsenal match and they serve a good old English breakfast

Reviewed August 10, 2012

We are Brits who have lived in North America for 12 years now. Sis in law owns a pub in the UK, and it's one of the things we miss. Found thsi on the internet & decided to try it out.

We went with our two kids (10 & 13) and all loved the food. Everything served hot & fresh. We tried the Scotch egg, fish & chips, steak & kidney pie, chicken curry, British burger & the chicken & leek pie over 2 visits.

Ambience was good, closest we have found this side of the Atlantic. Freindly service, no billing issues.

We had such a good time we went back again!!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

I visited during a soccer game in June 2012. The two bar staff (in fairness, they wasn't enough staff considering how busy the bar was) seemed incapable of noticing people who needed served. Eventually I was served and when I paid I was $10 short in my change. When I brought it to the barmaid's attention she turned away, took ages to deal with it and eventually gave me my ten bucks back without a word of apology. It really summed up her abysmal attitude. The bar itself has plenty of different beers but the staffing system needs attention - badly.

2  Thank KennyMacD
Reviewed July 3, 2012

To ALL BRITISH FOOTY FANS ...... Be Aware when going to this establishment that you will be ripped off by the beer prices when watching the footy there .. Was there recently watching the England v Italy Euro 2012 match when i was told the beer price for for Fosters was 5 dollars a pint a so iset up a tab for this . When i received my bill they charged me 6 dollars a beer and also a surcharge of 9per cent which apparentely they only charge to tourists and not to regulars or Americans . Irefused to pay and they sorted the bill for me . Another England fan also showed me his bill of 224 dollars and said he and his friends only drank half of that . Have been to this many times before but it has now become the scam pub of Las vegas . PLEASE PLEASE BE AWARE !!!!!!!

2  Thank highburyhigh