“Great food and great value”
Review of Mimi's Cafe

Mimi's Cafe
Ranked #1,271 of 4,850 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Diner, French
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Great food and great value”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We always make it a point to have breakfast or lunch at Mimi's when we are in Vegas.
The food is great, the French onion soup is a favorite.
The atmosphere is pleasant and the staff is very accommodating.
Portions are more than ample. A great deal for the money.

• Visited April 2013

Powder Springs, GA
“Pro's and con's”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I woke up a little late and still wanted breakfast so I found a cute little restaurant that served breakfast late. I went here for 2 days in a row. The breakfast was pretty good for the most part. The fruit was very fresh and tasty as well. The down side to this is that the restaurant is SO loud inside that it literally gave me a headache. You can barely hear what the person with you is even saying. Although I thought the food was pretty good, after going there twice, I would probably not go there again just for that reason. I like something a little more relaxing for my meals. I would go get some of the awesome muffins to go though!

• Visited April 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Breakfast at Mimi's? Oui!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Whenever we have company in town, and they are restaurant owners from Pennsylvania, the first morning requires a stop at Mimi's. This visit dod not disappoint. Service is always outstanding, portions filling and menu offers yummy options. I had my standard, oatmeal and my other family members had eggs benedict.

Visited January 2013
Ontario
“nice change of pace”
Reviewed January 9, 2013 via mobile

had occasion to have lunch with a couple of friends today and as I had never been to Mimi's before it was a pleasant surprise, greeted at the door, offered both lunch and breakfast menus, very pleasant staff, timely service, very tasty buns and muffins, and the starter crab cakes just melt in your mouth! will definitely be back !

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Had wedding party there”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Have been to Mimi's several times - had our wedding party there and they did a great job, since everyone ordered something else - food is always good and the price justifies what you get. They're soups/chili are really good. They're patty melt is good - also - they make really good salmon dishes. The wait depends upon what time you go!

Visited July 2012