“Very good meal” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 4,580 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Hawaiian, Pacific Rim, Japanese, Seafood, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Tyler, Texas
“Very good meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We have been to Hawaii many times, but we have never eaten at a Roy's restaurant. As it is the #1 restaurant in Vegas on Trip Advisor and I love anything reminiscent of Hawaii, we decided to give it a try.

The service here is great, the drinks are well concocted, and the food is good. We made a reservation and got seated right away. I had the lilikoi pear salad to start, which was delicious. My husband had the lobster potstickers, which he said were also good. I had the macadamia crusted mahi mahi and he had the seafood trio, which was mahi mahi, butterfish, and salmon. My fish was alright, not the best piece of fish I have ever had (or really even in the top), but the crust was really good and the lobster cream sauce was pretty good. I didn't leave wanting to come back for more though. Of the fish my husband had, he liked the butterfish and the salmon the most out of the three. We both had the special pineapple upside down cake for dessert. It was just okay; I wish we had ordered coconut creme brulee instead.

I would come here again, but I would order a different entree and dessert.

(On a side note, I signed up to receive their emails when I made the reservation and got a $25 off $50 purchase. I'm not sure if this is common practice or if it was just a special deal they had going on.)

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars
5 Thank Duvey711

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Brandon, Canada
“Wonderful experience and incredible tastes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had our first visit here this week and everything was perfect. Service was excellent, they were so happy to have us and took care of all our needs. The food was absolutely perfect.

• Visited August 2014
2 Thank Jason C
London, United Kingdom
“Fabulous As Always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014

We love Roy's and the food is ALWAYS consistent whenever we go. It's mainly a fish restaurant, but if you aren't too keen of fish, try the Beef Short Ribs. They are amazing and so tender. Otherwise, try the Butterfish, which is one of the best pieces of fish I've ever tasted. You will also be spoiled for choice if you like a decent cocktail

We would highly recommend a visit as you won't be disappointed.

Visited July 2014
Wales
“Another fabulous meal at Roy's LV”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2014 via mobile

After having an amazing anniversary meal here 2 years ago, my husband and I decided to have a belated anniversary meal at Roy's - and the wait was totally worth it. Service was once again outstanding and the food was delicious.
Had the tempura vegetables to start ($8) and then my husband had the lobster and filet ($40) whilst I had the filet ($35); both cooked beautifully and well presented. We also had a side of rice ($8). Absolutely delicious.
We decided to share a dessert; the pineapple upside down cake with coconut ice cream ($10) and OMG it was amazing! This often gets overlooked for the chocolate soufflé - but we totally recommend it!
Our meal was accompanied with a lager and a margarita and the bill came to approx $125 inc tax...
Every cent was totally worth it!!
Roll on the next time were in Vegas as undoubtedly we'll head to Roy's - it's a MUST!!!

Visited August 2014
1 Thank BreconBex
Bangkok, Thailand
“Exquisite, flavorful food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2014

One of our family's best restaurant experiences. Dishes were well explained and presented, with a fusion of styles resulting in memorable tastes. I'm thoughtful about spending $60 or so per person for dinnerm but don't regret this experience. There's a good reason it tops the Trip Advisor ratings.

• Visited July 2014