“Change from standard Vegas fare”
Review of Roy's

Roy's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 4,825 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Polynesian, Hawaiian, Seafood, Sushi
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Livingston, NJ
“Change from standard Vegas fare”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

Roy's is a chain with good food that is a welcome change from the Vegas dining options. Don't be put off that it's not on the Strip -- a few minutes cab ride will get you there. The experience is consistent with the other Roy's except for the local chef's dishes with good food, attentive service and well made cocktails. If you've never been or what a change, it's worth trying.

Visited July 2014
2 Thank GrantRich

• Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Saint Joseph, Michigan
“Superb !”
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Did not know what to expect but what a pleasure was found. No complaints in any category. Food was exceptional as well as our service. Totally..totally professional in every area. A definitive must go to eat there. Pure class so do dress up...

Visited September 2013
1 Thank travln4
Aiken, South Carolina
“Average at best”
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

Ate here on out last night in town. Had heard great things but unfortunately I found this restaurant to be average. And of all the restaurants we visited, this was the only one not completely full. We even had a reservation and still had to wait 10 minutes. Again the restaurant was not full or even close. Service once seated was good and attentive and that was a bright spot. Food was ok. This wasn't a horrible restaurant but there are others much better.

St. Albert, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Deserving of ranking.”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We were there a couple nights ago and it was excellent. The staff were very welcoming, the waiter was attentive in the right amount, and busboys were on top of things and the food matched everything else. I had the spicy seafood hotpot and it was really good. Nice tail of lobster and a great number of mussels. My wife won the night though with her choice if Roy's Trio. A mix of three types of fish cooked different ways. It was really good. I would definitely go back (and make a point of it).

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank DeanT60
London, United Kingdom
“Very accommodating”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Because of the reviews on TA we booked the restaurant. We arrived really late due to Jet lag and we were told they had closed on arrival. I explained it was my daughters birthday and they let us in, which I really appreciated.
Our server was nice and attentive, the ambiance was lovely.
I must admit I wasn't overly taken with the food but I was tired so I would try them again.
I did find it quite pricey so not really good value for money.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank ebonyqueen22

Been to Roy's? Share your experiences!