“Superb Hawaiian Fusion!”
Review of Roy's - CLOSED

Roy's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We had eaten at Roy's in Orlando before and wanted to find something off the strip. We were not disappointed. Every course, service, the whole dining experience from start to finish was superb. Loved it. Will try in LA and San Francisco next.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

A very nice meal and exceptional service. I was escoted to the restroom during the meal when I asked to be pointed in the correct direction to go there inbetween courses.

1  Thank Cluck1519
Reviewed August 10, 2013

Roy's will not let you down if you are setting out for a special night or event. I have been here on two occasions. The first was to celebrate my birthday. Roy's makes you feel special with their personalized menus. For my birthday that wished me Happy Birthday with my name and the date. I decided that I would take my parents for their anniversary. Once again personalized menus. My parents were thrilled. As for the food. Everything is great! You must get the Macadamia Nut Crusted Mahi Mahi. This is a dish that is one of those that you will remember and crave. Enjoy!

2  Thank Stephanie B
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We read that the food and service was great and it was as advertised. The Hawaiian fusion cuisine is terrific (wild caught Hawaiian species); the presentation, ambiance, and attention to detail excellent. It was our 32 wedding anniversary. Roy's made it very special. Don't miss it.

1  Thank JohnnySoCal
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I use the word 'experience' intentionally because that is what our dinner was! From the moment we walked in the door, the service was attentive, courteous and knowledgable. Throughout our meal, people floated around us filling our drinks, clearing our table without interrupting the flow of conversation. The waitress was friendly and attentive but not hovering. Everyone knew what they were doing and everything was timed so well. I was so impressed by the service and dimly lit casual elegance that I wasn't sure if the food could live up to the ambiance. Silly me!! The food was impeccable and so satisfying! We started with calamari which was fresh-tasting and light. I ordered the sea bass which was out of this world with the combination of flavors and melt-in-your mouth portion of fish. We all ordered dessert and shared and they were all delicious but I am still dreaming about the pineapple upside down cake...can't wait to return to this lovely gem in Vegas.

1  Thank evelynjean03