“Delicious food and amazing service!!”
Review of Roy's - CLOSED

Roy's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Reviewed August 29, 2012

My boyfriend and I went to Roys for dinner during our last Vegas trip and it was the best meal I've ever had. The food was delicious and the service was truly amazing. We were greeted at the door by the Manager and immediately shown to our table (we had reservations.) Our waiter was excellent; attentive, pleasant and knowledeable about the menu without overwhelming us with information. I had the Rock Shrimp and Peaches (never would have thought of this combination but it was delicious) for an appetizer, the Teppanyaki Mahi Mahi for my main course and the Chocolate Soufflé for dessert. My boyfriend had the Caramelized Scallops over Risotto which I highly recommend. The portions are perfect leaving you feeling full without the horrible, "I ate too much" feeling. Overall Roys is worth the trip off the strip and a must for anyone visiting Vegas.

1  Thank Jessica I

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Fantastic service and mouth watering food made this one of the highlights of our Vegas trip. We stopped in because of the ratings on tripadvisor and were not disappointed. The first time we stopped in late at night without reservations and had a small wait, but we made reservations (recommended) for 5:30 the next day and were promptly seated. Did I mention the butterfish is to die for?!

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I cannot recommend this diamond amongst the rough highly enough!  That's not to say we didn't rate Vegas but to escape the high energy, bright light sin city then a meal at Roy's is a god send. We visited Vegas for our 4th wedding anniversary and mentioned this in my booking request at Roy's. We arrived early for a drink at the bar and were seated when our table was ready. When we went it was quiet with a nice relaxed ambience and the service was excellent. We had some pretty good food during our stay but the food at Roy's was pure perfection. The service was great and they really made a special evening for our anniversary which included many good wishes by every member of staff that served us plus a personalised note in our menu's (I still have no idea how they knew my husband's name), and when our special addition to our dessert arrived our lovely waitress took our picture and presented it in a frame for us.  Even without the added touches this place would have, by far, been our favourite restaurant.

2  Thank lalger
Reviewed August 26, 2012

We go to this restaurant everytime we're in town! The unique menu at each of the Roy's Restaurants makes every meal an adventure. The service is the BEST I've seen at any restaurant.

2  Thank webinvisible
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Tasty food, nice atmosphere and a great place to go if you want a break or something different from the strip. I was part of a group of 7 and service we got was excellent from start to finish.

One of our friends found a cocktail she ordered to be a bit too strong. When the waitress noticed she wasn't drinking it, she told her to order something different free of charge. Along with the food, it was the small touches such as this that made our meal very enjoyable.

2  Thank Cath_Hay