“Sorry but the food was average!”
Review of Roy's - CLOSED

Roy's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Reviewed June 6, 2012

Just been to Roy's restaurant last week and I must say I am disappointed after reading all these great reviews. Maybe we orderd the wrong dishes but the food was average. We orderd one starter (platter to share) and two main dishes (both fish) and a bottle of water. It cost us 120 dollars!!!!!!!!!! No idea why trip advisor states such a low price??? I wouldnt mind the price if the food was upto standard... but it was really average. Very dissappointed .....

2  Thank indy61

Reviewed June 6, 2012

When we arrived at Roy's, we were greeted and congratulated on celebrating our anniversary. Everyone there passed on a hearty "happy anniversary" which made us feel welcome and part of the family. The glute free menu was large and every effort was made to ensure my wifes dietary requests were met. The plating was outstanding, the atmosphere romantic and we thoroughly enjoyed our visit. The food was very good. With so many amazing restaurants to choose from in Vegas, this was top notch at a reasonable cost.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

Roys was off the strip..but I read about it on trip advisor and other sites. It was fantastic! My boyfriend is a pilot who travels internationally on a regular basis he is hard to please, he loved it.
The filet and lobster were cooked perfect. Drinks made great! The staff was professional... Everything was right on the money! It was cheaper than the other places ...
Trip advisor didnt let me down.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We enjoyed both Tombo and Butter Fish. The accompanying Bokchoy was perfect. Each fish had a sauce that was a little too sweet. We don't consciously eat sugar anymore so a little goes a long way and these sauces were unnecessarily sweetened.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Don't get me wrong, the food is fine, but I would hope this is not really the best Vegas has to offer. We had the prix fixe menu and a decent bottle of wine and the bill came to a reasonable $150 for both of us. Both were pleasant enough.
I guess my expectations were higher having read other reviews, but for me the atmosphere was lacking, and whilst some are calling the service excellent I prefer not be asked if everything is Ok every 2 minutes.
You will have a decent meal, just don't expect greatness.

1  Thank Stev074