“Great choice!”
Review of Roy's - CLOSED

Roy's
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Paradise
Transit: Flamingo/Paradise- in front of Terrible’s Casino
Description: Located on Flamingo Road just a mile east of the famous, bustling Las Vegas Strip, Roy's Las Vegas brings the excitement of this incredible city right to your table. Come in for inspired bites and enticing cocktails during Aloha Hour in the bar and sensational meals in the vibrant dining room that features our signature exhibition kitchen
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We decided to try Roy's after reading all the reviews and we were not disappointed one bit. As we arrived a little early we had a cocktail at the lovely bar before being shown to our table.

Great menu and the food was divine. Very reasonable in price too. Great atmosphere in the restaurant - had a real buzz in there.

Please book to avoid disappointment - well worth the small trip from the Strip in a cab - very easy!

1  Thank thewallsonvacation

Reviewed May 21, 2012

When my wife and I were in Vegas, we wanted to try what was rated the #1 restaurant in a city full of awesome restaurants... So, we made a reservation at Roy's Las Vegas and I must say that it did not disappoint.

I am backing off a full 5/5 because I found what appeared to be a tiny lil piece of packaging paper or something in my Lobster potstickers... But everything else was awesome. The panko crusted Halibut was to die for...

And the service was exactly what you'd expect from the #1 restaurant in Vegas. Excellent.

Reviewed May 20, 2012

Very nice restaurant happy hour is one of the best in LV

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Per TA’s restaurant reviews in Las Vegas, Roy’s is ranked #1, so I told my husband to try it. I checked Roy’s website and since Monday night is a Prix Fixe menu in Spring 2012, I made a dinner reservation on April 23 for me, my daughter, and my husband. We were not disappointed. Service and food were outstanding!

While waiting for our choices, edamame with a pinched of salt was served. And, since it was our first time at Roy’s, we were served as a bonus, the crunchy golden lobster potstickers.

For appetizers, we have the panko crisp calamari, grilled Szechuan spiced pork ribs, and pea salad with crispy pork. For entrees, my daughter and I both had the butterfish, my husband had the beef short ribs. For desserts, we have the PB & J, hot chocolate soufflé,
and the Hawaiian pineapple upside down.

I highly recommend Roy’s Las Vegas!

Reviewed May 19, 2012

Great food, no nonsense, great bar selections and expertise! Service was very good, not rushed. Just as good as its Maui spot!