“Burnt Pizza.”

Cuisines: French, Italian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

Bad pizza. I was burnt and gross. Pizza very unflavorful. Steer clear if you were hoping to enjoy your dinner.

There are newer reviews for Francesco's

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Price was ok, so there was some value to it. The pizza slices were soggy, without much flavor and not warmed through enough. It was ok for a quick, cheap bite to eat before a show, but that's about it. The tired TI atmosphere reflects with this pizza joint.

1  Thank tallsamoan
Reviewed March 16, 2012

Although not the best pizza I have had, this slice wasn't awful, we just needed a quick bite to get us through to dinner, after walking the strip we were super hungry.

Enjoyed the thin crispy crust, it was very good, although the toppings were very sparse. Tomato sauce had good flavor and wasn't over-powering.

Prices were a little high $18 plus for a medium size pizza.

They serve pepsi.

Reviewed March 2, 2012

I live in New York, so I have pretty high expectations when it comes to Pizza. I was staying at TI and wanted a quick meal before heading out to a Night Club, so I popped downstairs to Francesco's to pick up a couple of slices. While the pizza isn't as good as my NYC favorites, it was surprisingly good for Las Vegas. A great option for a quick bite at TI.

Reviewed February 16, 2012

the staff are awesome however we didn't enjoy the pizza. prices rather high and atmosphire was average