“Excellent seafood! Fresh, wonderful”

Buzios Seafood Restaurant at Rio
Cuisines: French, Seafood
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Paradise
Reviewed March 3, 2013

They fly in their seafood everyday. I had bouillabaisse, my friend had grilled sea bass and they were both excellent. Plus we had a half off coupon from the half off ticket booth. Great value, great meal, great drinks. I plan to return.

There are newer reviews for Buzios Seafood Restaurant at Rio

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Buzios is one of the finest presentations of Seafood I have ever enjoyed. This is not your typical dash in and dine place so please ensure you have enough time to really enjoy the gourmet food they will serve you. I would really consider this a special occasions venue.

1  Thank Rmbln_Man
Reviewed January 31, 2013

It’s a charming-looking little restaurant inside the Rio, but the service and food were only so-so.
I started with the New England clam chowder and that was actually pretty good.

Unfortunately my entrée, the Seafood Charlotte was totally sub-par. The menu describes it as fresh fish, bay shrimp, bay scallops and mushrooms in a velvety cream sauce, topped with buttery puff pastry. I don’t recall any mushrooms at all, the sauce was velvety but lacked any kind of flavor and all of the seafood was so overcooked that it was just basically a hot mushy mess. I got two sides with the entrée – sautéed mushrooms and sweet potato fries. The fries were passable but the mushrooms had a really weird taste – not like they had gone bad, but I just didn’t care for the seasoning at all.

Some other people tried the fresh fish and boulibase but overall it was a resounding “meh” from our whole table.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

Headed to Buzio's before a show at Rio for a few reasons. The menu had a great selection of seafood, the hostess was friendly and they would split a plate without a charge. We enjoyed the sea bass with a double order of fresh green beans. Enjoyed the homemade limeade....yum a very refreshing treat.

We ate light since we had had a late lunch but were heading to 2 shows back to back and needed something. The service was a relaxed pace and the food came out hot so no complaints. We told them the show time and we easily made it so a relaxed pace worked out fine. They didn't act insulted, offended or upset that our order was minimal and we enjoyed our dinner very much.

We will go back and with a larger appetite next time.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Food was great here, service not so great.
We sat at the bar next to the kitchen and
our service was quite chaotic. Not sure who
was serving us most of the time, lots of mistakes and overall
the service was not very well organized.