“OMG! The BEST sushi I've ever had!”

Osaka Japanese Bistro
Ranked #775 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2012

WOW! It doesn't get any better than this! Don't let the outside of this place mislead you-there's GREAT food inside! We sat right in front of the head sushi chef and let him do our ordering for us and were not disappointed! You have to get the OMG roll! It was so good we went back a second time a night later!

1  Thank Sid k

Reviewed March 5, 2012

I could eat sushi everyday! It's fresh ! The people are nice. Great atmosphere!

Reviewed March 3, 2012

I have been going to the Osaka restaurant on West Sahara for over 30 years. The atmosphere and food are fantastic. Gene, the owner is such a wonderful person. Our favorite waiter, David, is a gem. You must try this restaurant!

Reviewed February 3, 2012

We stopped here on a whim without knowing anything about the restaurant. I'm still marveling at our good fortune. I've never tasted anything as wonderful as the Oh My God sushi. We feasted on several types (all fabulous!) and sampled the sake (3 great flavors). Sides of edamame, miso soup, seaweed salad and house salad rounded out a meal that is going to help define our trip, not only by its flavor and its spontaneity but also by the romance of the private tables. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed January 26, 2012

The staff is great, and the sushi is some of the best in Vegas.