“Yum”

Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #55 of 5,036 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Sands Ave
Description: Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Pretty good Tapas - not the best I've had but they have such a large variety of food you're bound to find something.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,618)

Reviewed April 1, 2013

My boyfriend and I ate at Firefly on Sunday night at about 7:00 p.m. The place was jumping and by the time we left there was a line outside waiting for tables. We weren't very hungry so tapas was a great choice. My boyfriend had the beet salad which he loved once he found the beets which were hidden under the greens and the smoked salmon toasts which were really good and plentiful. I had the shrimp with garlic which was amazing although people will probably stand far away from me for the next week. I also had the steak and mushroom skewers which were tasty but difficult to eat--it was hard to get the meat off of the skewers and it was tougher than I would prefer. We have the bite-sized lemon tarts for dessert which really hit the spot.

Our server was excellent. Made good suggestions and was attentive but not intrusive.

1  Thank valleytrekker
Reviewed March 31, 2013

This restaurant has some interesting dishes. The menu wasn't the easiest for me to figure out so I ended up going with the waiters recommendations. I wish I could remember what all the names were so if I go back I will know what to order.

It made for a great meal.

1  Thank RobertW1357
Reviewed March 30, 2013

I don't live in Vegas anymore but I still day dream about their blood orange mojitos! Great service. Great place. Best Happy hour in Vegas. Miss it sooo much.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I am still craving the food and the drinks !. It was great and inexpensive . We tried so many dishes and we drank each one of us at least three drinks ( we were four) and we paid less than 150 . Incredible !! I hoghly recommend it !!!

1  Thank Disbel