“Firefly is AMAZING. best bang for your buck in Vegas!”

Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #58 of 5,057 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Sands Ave
Description: Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.
Reviewed March 19, 2013

TJust because it's off the strip, and in a little strip-mall-plaza type thing, don't think for a second that Firefly isn't gonna rock your food world! A couple caveats: 1) the place can be backed, and they don't take reservations- so what. Go grab a drink at the bar, talk with your friends etc. It's worth the wait. 2). The service can be a bit slow- because it's BUSY as *#@#!! And everyone is asking a million questions, and ordering 10 things! It's tapas after all...
Anyway. The food is awesome. GET the BACON WRAPPED DATES! And anything else that looks good! I went with 4 people on a crowded saturday; we waited 45 mins to sit (not bad), our server was slammed but awesome, and we ordered about 10 items... And a pitcher of Sangria. We walked out 1) stuffed 2) buzzed and 3) with a check under $125. SO AMAZING!
Our food choices ranhed for filet mignon sliders to lobster escargot, and nothing was BAD! The bacon-wrapped dates were the best, and the rest were close 2nds and 3rds. Our server was slammed, but checked on us often, and our busser kept my diet coke topped off- which is pretty awesome since I am addicted to diet coke. No real complaints- I think one of our dishes took a little too long- but seriously- I've never had a better variety of food for so little $ ahi skewers, spicy shrimp, even decent salads! And 4 orders of bacon wrapped dates. Didn't do the desserts, but the mojito was amazing, and counted as my dessert. $12 cab ride from MGM, each way, split 4 ways is $4/each WITH TIP- so $8 each roundtrip, $40 each for a 10 item meal with BIG tip, and a dinner that made everyone's night awesome! Thanks firefly, and sorry everyone for my rambling review. I traded showing my excitement for coherent paragraphs. Go to Firefly- on Paradise.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,627)

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Loved everything about this place, well... except it was pretty noisy! We went on a Friday night and we went early enough where we didn't have to wait for a table. The food comes out super fast; as soon as it's ready! It was incredible! Be careful as your bill could add up quickly! The sangria was great as well, so I recommend it!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Firefly was an AMAZING restaurant! We went there after a long day in Vegas. We got seated right away on a Friday night. We got a great table outside and it was beautiful. We each had Blood Orange Mojito's and they were so delicious and refreshing. We ordered the Stuffed Dates, Manchego Mac and Cheese, Crispy Duck Roll and the Filet Mignon Sliders. Wow, is all I can say. The stuffed dates didn't appeal to me at all, but I saw so many rave reviews on the site, we thought we would try them. They were so delicious!! The manchego mac and cheese was rich, cheesy and delightful. The crispy duck roll didn't sound very good to me, but it was so delicious!! And the filet mingon sliders were also delicious! I would come back to this restaurant whenever in Vegas. Definately take the time to come to come here!

1  Thank Jessica2883
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Love a place where the locals go! Busy and hip, the delicious food just kept coming. The sangria was juicy and sweet. It could get a bit noisy, but that's what makes this place hoppin.
I have to say that the service was great...one person brought the many tapas selections that we ordered - with so many to choose from -, another brought drinks, another took plates away, and so on! Our table was never without an empty glass or dirty plate!

Fun!

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The only drawback is that on midway into a Friday evening the noise level here overwhelms any chance for conversation. But maybe that doesn't matter since the only conversation would be about the delectableness of each small plate arriving at the table. We had a large group, everyone ordering and sharing three to four different plates, not a single miss among them. Wait staff were friendly and efficient.

Been to Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar? Share your experiences!