“Fun and unique!”

Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Firefly Tapas Kitchen & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #34 of 4,849 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: American, Spanish
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Paradise
Cross street: Sands Ave
Description: Firefly on Paradise is a unique dining experience in Las Vegas. We feature a variety of "tapas", the small, flavorful dishes from Spain. Our tapas menu is eclectic and fun, consisting of dozens of different dishes. Choose from our many hot and cold plates to assemble a multi course feast or… order in waves and share to enjoy as many flavors as possible.
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Fun and unique!”
Reviewed October 5, 2012

My friends were visiting town, and on the last night we tried to find somewhere fun to eat. I hadn't previously visited, but heard good things about the restaurant so we gave it a chance. The first good sign about this place was it was completely packed on a Monday night. We were told it was a 40 minute wait, but decided to stay. It didn't seem like 40 minutes before we were seated. They give you a free plate of bread and olives, and some sort of butter which tasted amazing. I tried the lobster escargot ($10), the petit filet ($10), and the banana Nutella sandwiches ($6). The lobster was good, but not extraordinary, but I really enjoyed the petit fillet. It was a decent size and came with a small pile of boiled potatoes and mushrooms, with a yummy sauce. It was cooked medium rare (my favorite), but had a tiny bit of chewiness. For $10 totally worth it. The banana Nutella sandwiches tasted like just that. Not bad, not sure what else I expected. My friends had the calamari and the chicken skewers and liked them both. We split a pitcher of sangria, which was good but not the best I ever had. Altogether, I loved the atmosphere and menu variety, and for that I can't wait to come back and try some more items!

• Visited October 2012

Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
“Fun Festive and Kinda Yummy”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

This is a pretty good place for Tapas, and I had the real deal in Madrid, Spain. The atmosphere is festive and a good place for Sangria and to gather with a date or small group of friends.

• Visited August 2012
“Anniversary dinner”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

My girl and i spent our anniversary here and what can i say except that the food was excellent the service was superb, my only beef is the tuna tartar. It was good except that they were using the worst chewy part of the tuna, and not center loin (most likely the tail)....that aside everything else was great

Gilroy, California
“Great food, drinks and beer”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

Loved the food and was pleasantly surprised by their beer selections. Saison Dupont on draft..really nice pairing with the Spanish Tapas. Potatas Bravas were incredible!

• Visited September 2012
“Good for late night snack”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Ate there after a show. Three people shared 3 platters of tapas. Service was good. Food was Good. One was shrimp in a spicy sauce, we ordered more bread to mop up the spicy sauce. They bring out bread with dipping sauce to start you off and it is very good.

Visited September 2012