“Best Chuck E Cheese in Vegas”
Review of Chuck E. Cheese's

Chuck E. Cheese's
Ranked #2,813 of 5,296 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We have visited many Chuck E Cheeses across Las Vegas. The one on Eastern is a little closer then this Grand Canyon location but I would rather spend the extra few minutes driving for the experience. This one seems much newer then the others. The staff is super friendly and very giving when counting tickets at the end.
The pizza for me is just okay. I usually eat frozen pizza at home and then go to Chuck E Cheese. My kids don't seem to mind because they are so young. Also, look online for coupons before you go. They have deals on their website for free tickets, more tokens less $$, etc.
I really the area in general because it is close to the 215 and has many good shopping and dining options. We will be back many more times!

4  Thank Lesa P

Been to Chuck E. Cheese's? Share your experiences!