“Best Spa EVER. Great facial, massage, and manicure. Luxe!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Ritual Salon and Spa
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Best Spa EVER. Great facial, massage, and manicure. Luxe!”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

My friend and I both had vouchers to visit here, and wow, we had an amazing time. We had the facial, massage, and pumpkin manicure deal. We were shown to a nice locker area (check that the locks work, we moved our stuff over), bathroom was available, we were given robes and slippers, and yummy cucumber water. It was heaven. We waited a short time in a spa area (nice and tranquil), and then had our treatments. WOW. The facial was amazing and included foot/shoulder rubs, the massage was plenty of pressure and a nice Moroccan oil that exfoliated skin,and the manicure was fun (it included a hand masque) with some paraffin wax added on. The staff was polite, professional, and knowledgeable. This spa was located in the Trivoli square shops, so plenty of parking abounded. I will come back again and I will be talking this up to all of my friends. This place was the real deal and oh-so-worth it. It was sheer heaven, and to be honest, I did not want to leave the premises! A+++++

Visited June 2014

Las Vegas, Nevada - USA
129 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 566 helpful votes
“I'm In Love”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

I have been to the salon three times - twice for massages and once for a haircut. First of all, I love Tivoli Village in Summerlin. What a wonderful location for an amazing place. I have had massages from both Erica and Johnathon, and each therapist had great techniques and gave a little something extra to my Swedish session. I also had my hair cut and styled by Erika. I have very thick and curly hair as a mixed race person, and she was able to do a fantastic job (wash, cut and style) within one hour on the dot.

For the massage, guests are given robes and slippers as well as a locker to place your items. After the massage, you can shower in the locker room. There are also a host of add-ons for the massage, a sampling of which include exfoliation (scrubs), detox (bio freeze, pink Himalayan), relaxation (facial) and restoration (leg firming serum, heated hand and foot repair).

Staff is friendly and accommodating. I referred my husband and now he likes coming here for massages, too. The salon is a great experience with excellent services, for a reasonable price. I will definitely be returning.

Visited June 2013