“Delicious”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2014

I had seen the groupon for this place and it looked good. Even though the groupon I wanted was sold out I decided to try the place anyways since I love a good burger.

I had the lamb burger and it was wonderful. Flavorful, juicy and totally hit the spot. The French fries were fine... Nothing special.

Service was friendly and pretty quick. About the only complain I have Is I had a difficult time wandering through the casino maze to find this place. It took me a couple times before I found it by following the scent of hamburgers.

Visited March 2014

Petaluma, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

I purchased a groupon before our trip knowing that my boys will like this place. We arrived 1/2 hour before closing time, the burgers they ordered was very good. I ordered a Cobb burger which was excellent. I had a toffee milkshake which was delicious. My boys wanted to eat here everyday while we were in Vegas. Unfortunately we were staying at a downtown hotel so we did not go back,

1 Thank layas1984
Derby
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

The service was excellent . I was a little disappointed with the comedy show. The burgers at KGB were the best I have had in along time I had them last year could not wait to treat my son and daughter to one

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Eugene, Oregon
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Very good burgers”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

The burgers here are very good. I love that they give you a ton of different options to build your own burger. I also like how many different side options are available (some at an additional cost). I love the Tater Tots. :)

Visited November 2013
Stevenage, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Fab”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014 via mobile

Friendly knowledgeable staff, excellent food and the feel of an all American diner. Couldn't have asked for more. Absolutely recommend if a burger is what you want.

Visited February 2014