“Don't Need Kindle--I've got Plaza!”
Review of Plaza Books

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Plaza Books
Ranked #110 of 167 Shopping in Las Vegas
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Las Vegas is not overwhelmed by used book stores but the few that we do have Plaza has become my absolute favorite. This shop is very welcoming (as are the two lovely ladies who run it) and the layout is wonderful. Everything is precisely labeled and if you do not find what you are looking for, just ask for assistance and you will be happily helped. Prices are very fair and they run the gamut from fiction, mystery, maps and cooking to everything Star Trek you can imagine. There is a whole section of signed-by-the author books too! The little nooks within the book shelves have comfy seating and I find the entire store to be clean and easy to get around in. Be sure to check the racks outside the door for those $1 best buys before going inside! I love this place!

2  Thank Chris K

Been to Plaza Books? Share your experiences!