“Where are they going?”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Tuesday night, we had the pleasure of experiencing the food of Valentino Restaurant in the Venetian in Las Vegas. Unfortunately, they are scheduled to close in July 2013. Possibly to move? Everyone in our group raved about the freshness of the ingredients and the flavors. We found the portions adequate, though prices are in line with other Las Vegas restaurants and are on the high side.

There are newer reviews for Piero Selvaggio Valentino

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Our first visit to Las Vegas to celebrate our daughter's wedding - had a great time - went to several restaurants, lots of walking the strip and Fremount Street. For our last night in Vegas we wanted to check out the Valentino at the Venetian. We had the four course sampler. The food was good however I chose the Veal which was too salty and reminded me of a ham roast. This was all good however our waiter was rude and condescending toward us. I think he was wanting us out of there so he could fill our table with high rollers who would drop $400 for dinner.
My thinking is $160 for mediocre food and terrible service was a waste of our last night in Vegas.
Lots of choices in Vegas - recommend looking elsewhere!

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We dined at the Grille at Valentino's. Food was excellent and service exceptional. Good wine list to choose from.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

We were staying at the Palazzo and decided to have dinner here because it was in the dining guide plus we received a 20% off coupon when we checked in. I made the reservation on line through Open Table with no hassle. We both had pasta and soup. The lentil soup had one scallop and was good but a bit expensive at $16. The pasta dinners at $36 and $39 were very small but tasty. Mine was a bit dry, but having just been to Rome less than 4 months ago, I had been spoiled by some great food there. Service was good. Water was refilled promptly, and the crumbs were scraped away. Our total with two entrees, two soups, and 1 glass of Pecorino wine at $12 a glass with tip was $125 after the 20% discount on the food (a savings of 21.40). I doubt I would eat here again because there are so many options in Vegas that have much better food for less money. Also, the hostess needs to cover up her nasty food tattoos.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

First time I visited Valentino. I had the tasting menu for $69 with a wine pairing for $46. Yes, it is expensive but I must admit I thoroughly enjoyed the meal and the wine. It was a 5 course meal and was very good. I have no complaints. The service was excellent also. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.