“A touch of true Italian cuisine”
Review of Piero Selvaggio Valentino - CLOSED

Piero Selvaggio Valentino
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The first time I discovered Valentino was on my way to Phantom of Opera in Venetian. We just had drinks at the bar. We like the ambiance very much, and on our next trip we had a dinner in Valentino. I decided to made reservation in person and not over the phone. When I checked the menu, it was different from the online one. And the dish I wanted to try was missing. The manager overheard my conversation with my husband, and told us to come to dinner at Valentino because they will make a special delivery to prepare the dish I wanted, And it was worth it! Now, that is service. Prices were also reasonable.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

We were seated in a room with wine bottles - like a cellar. Not too many tables. We all had the special wine pairing dinners (two different ones so we could share). The food courses were wonderful, the wine excellent, and the service excellent. It was expensive, but a great start to a great night.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

With a large group and there was a large variety for different palates. They have daily specials. The service was very good for a party of nine. This is an expensive restaurant, that is not entirely worn the price. It is handy if you are staying at the Venezian.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food here is good, there were no complaints about the quality of the food at our table of 10. The service was also good but...the value is just not there. You can get a better meal in Vegas for less that is for sure. I had a Veal Scaloppine dish that was quite good and the appetizer sampler also was good but the prices charged do not equate to a good value. I really doubt I would go back and I can say for certain I would not pick this restaurant again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were staying at the Venetian and looking for a nice meal on our last night. We had adiscount thru their resort fee at the First Food and Bar but whne we went the hostess asked for reservations, we had none, but it was not busy and believe me no lineup waiting, she suggested the bar and we left. Found Valentino on the Casino floor and were looking at the menus when the hostess came out and happily explained how they worked with choices either for more intimate dining in the back or in the main dining room. We chose the main as the menu caught our eye and she gave us a quiet couples table. The waiter was wonderful and food matched, my wife had the Veal and i the truffles with noodles special and both meals were enjoyed. Very glad we were kind of snubbed at First Food and found this place to enjoy our last night in Vegas.

1  Thank bmtravel63