“Tasty dinner but...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piero Selvaggio Valentino - CLOSED

Piero Selvaggio Valentino
Cuisines: Italian, Pub
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Lake George, New York
“Tasty dinner but...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

The food here is good, there were no complaints about the quality of the food at our table of 10. The service was also good but...the value is just not there. You can get a better meal in Vegas for less that is for sure. I had a Veal Scaloppine dish that was quite good and the appetizer sampler also was good but the prices charged do not equate to a good value. I really doubt I would go back and I can say for certain I would not pick this restaurant again.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

canada
“hostess started a great meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were staying at the Venetian and looking for a nice meal on our last night. We had adiscount thru their resort fee at the First Food and Bar but whne we went the hostess asked for reservations, we had none, but it was not busy and believe me no lineup waiting, she suggested the bar and we left. Found Valentino on the Casino floor and were looking at the menus when the hostess came out and happily explained how they worked with choices either for more intimate dining in the back or in the main dining room. We chose the main as the menu caught our eye and she gave us a quiet couples table. The waiter was wonderful and food matched, my wife had the Veal and i the truffles with noodles special and both meals were enjoyed. Very glad we were kind of snubbed at First Food and found this place to enjoy our last night in Vegas.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank bmtravel63
nassau
“italian restaurant for non italians”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

I believe the original Valentino in Santa Monica has more class, touch and attention, I think is a decent offspring but living on the name of the original

Visited July 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Not impressive especially for the outrageous price”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Honestly, after eating here I wish I'd just gone to the buffet at the Wynn as recommended. Wouldn't have been much less and then at least I could have had something interesting to eat. I had veal which was fine, not outstanding, and came with a tiny (inadequate) scoop of polenta in the center. Eh. Husband had black spaghetti and 1 lb lobster. He liked his meal. Mine was extremely average, especially for a $40 entree! This was our one 'fancy' meal out during our stay and I was very, very disappointed.

Visited January 2013
Somerset, Kentucky
“Not Impressed”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

After reading other reviews we had high hopes, however it seems we caught them when they were a little short staffed. Did not get the personalize attention I would expect from a high end restuarant. Other tables did, but we did not. The food was good but no wow - factor. Not a foodie, but I do like to go to restuarants of celebrity chefs, but this time should have went elswhere.

Visited December 2012