“Loved the Food and Service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Piero Selvaggio Valentino - CLOSED

Piero Selvaggio Valentino
Cuisines: Italian, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
“Loved the Food and Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

I thought the menu offered very nice choices. I was torn between the chef's daily offering, a three course dinner for just over $30, or the the lamb chops that sounded delicious, also just over $30. My server recommended the lamb as a top favourite. He was right. It was outstanding. The lamb was cooked to perfection and the grilled vegetables were a lovely add.
I'd go back for sure.

• Visited October 2012

macie017
“Fantastic Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2012

We had a dinner for 9 people here after our wedding. The decor is okay, but I went other places were it had more of a "wow" factor- Valentino's is more understated. The food was great, my guests really enjoyed it- very adventurous menu. It is expensive for what it is, but our experience was wonderful. I cannot say enough about how great our server was- VERY professional, attentive and made excellent recommendations.

• Visited October 2011
Jacksonville, Florida
“great service-not all loved their food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

I have been here before.We've had a private party for 30 in their back room and it was over the top superb so naturally we were very excited to return.
Everything was excellent-The service was top notch. The wine list features the finest Italian wines imaginable--Its worth the trip just to check out the wine list-It's that good!
However-All of our party of 4 did not love their food.
My veal chop was well prepared but somewhat fatty and not the best I've ever had.
And others in our party did not find their meal exquisite. It was ok but not what you expect at these prices.
We have such high expectations for this place that I had to lower my rating just a notch but I will still return.
If you're into Italian wines this must be one of the best places in the country!!

• Visited August 2012
2 Thank oldneal
Joshua Tree, California
“Not worth it”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012

We were parked by a table next to the kitchen with a curtain. A wine spritzer full of ice was $12 so not good. We looked forward to the three-meat lasagne. It was okay, my husband did not like and it could not find the meat. It is different (very flat). Not worth the money. Would not recommend as so-so food, overpriced, and lousy atmosphere for the money.

Visited July 2012
Santa Maria, California
“Authentic Italian food and Great service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

We had met Chef Valentino at another event in Los Angeles and had gotten a chance to sample some of his creations. it was the best italian food I had ever tasted! While in Vegas we treated ourselves to this fine dining experience. The staff was very attentive. the atmosphere is pleasant and the food was fabulous! great wine and food pairings. Chef came out to our table several times to see how things were going. It was one of the highlights of our Vegas trip. thank you Chef Valentino! There is also a less expensive cafe type restaurant adjoining.

• Visited July 2012