“Awesome Brunch”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #172 of 5,276 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed April 6, 2013

We went for a brunch & sat outside.... Beautiful atmosphere, great service! Food was excellent. I got the breakfast that had a variety of everything including fruit & a danish... Plenty of food but not over doing it. Also, our party of 5 sampled different champagnes... My favorite was the Hibiscus with the edible flower! Would have loved to go for dinner!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,975)

Reviewed April 6, 2013

One minute I'm in Vegas....somewhat to my chagrin, I walk thru a door and POOF, I'm in France!

Beautiful bistro type space. With simple, comfortable, approachable bistro style food.

Excellent, professional service/wait staff.

Excellent food. Superb oysters from the raw bar and a fantastic braised lamb shank on a bed of garlic mash. Sheesh, how can you go wrong?

Impressive quality considering the size of the place!

Note on the wine list.... Don't be intimidated by the fancy stuff, especially if you are not well versed. Stick to the excellent "house picks" at the top, very reasonable, good values, interesting, you can't go wrong. They are showing off their ability to choose great values that suit the cuisine....and they succeed. Much appreciated!

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We had a reservation at 5, the restaurant didn't open until 5:15. We received our meal after people who didn't have reservations had already finished their meal. The worst part was that the Manager insulted us for being upset about their incompetent behavior. Read other reviews around the same time, this is a trend. I wish I had the managers name, he is terrible.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Super delicious Macaroons, oatmeal cookies, chocolate chip cookies, Any muffin is a good pick! Plus the Coffee is just as good
very fresh each time I have been there!

Reviewed April 3, 2013

What should have been a excellent dining experience was quite the contrary. The sommelier was not very knowledgeable. Our entree was ready the same time as our appetizer so the server asked if we wanted her to hold it in the back. You don't let steak sit. It bleeds! Even TK would be ashamed. Then to add insult to injury my husband pays with our AMEX and the waitress asks to see his ID! GM claims it's "hotel policy". It's only "hotel policy" when you are a guest charging it to your room. So he blatantly lies to us. I'm sure there was racial undertone being that our group was solely Latin American. What a disappointment!