“wonderful food and atmosphere”
Review of Bouchon

Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #173 of 5,084 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed March 30, 2013

My husband didn't feel well, so I went down and ordered the food to take back to the room. It was wonderful and they were accomodating to me. Yummmmy.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,960)

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We went to Bouchon for brunch and a good tip to you, they do not take reservations so arrive early because they are highly popular for their weekend brunch. We arrived right before they opened and had to wait a little bit past opening time as the staff were still having their pre-service meeting. When the doors opened, we chose to be seated outside, since it was a beautiful morning. We were seated near a pretty fountain and we ordered some coffee and orange juice. The coffee was some of the best I've had in a while and the juice was freshed squeezed. Our server was very friendly and pleasant. She and her assistants never let our coffee or water get anywhere near half empty. We were served a French baquette that was shaped like 4 attached leaves, I wished I would have taken a picture. It came with butter and a peach marmalade, which was tasty but neither my wife or I could guess what the fruit was until the server advised us that it was peach. My wife ordered the Chicken & Waffles, available only during the weekend brunch, which consisted of roasted chicken, bacon & chive waffle, Tahitian vanilla bean butter, maple syrup and sauce Chasseur. The chicken was delicious and you had your choice of dipping it in syrup or the sauce Chasseur, which was a savory gravy. The bacon & chive waffle was great, spread with the butter and syrup. The salty/sweet dish worked great. I got the Truite Amandine, which was pan-roasted Idaho trout with haricots verts, toasted almonds & beurre noisette but the part that made the dish was the crispy fried capers. The trout was perfectly cooked and was one of the tastiest fish dishes I have ever eaten. The only blemish to the dish was that not all the bones were removed from one half of my fish. The server noticed, apologized and informed the manager who also apologized and removed the dish from my bill. My only complain was that I was not able to finish the last bit of the trout because i didn't want to risk swallowing a bone, it was that good. I made up for it by finishing my wife's chicken & waffles. For dessert, we had espresso and we shared the Île Flottante, which consisted of meringue with vanilla crème anglaise, almond & caramel. The server poured the caramel over the top of the super light meringue before we dug in. It was one of the best desserts my wife ever tasted, for me it was delicious but almost too sweet. Overall, we had an awesome meal and cannot wait to dine here again.

1  Thank KH2127
Reviewed March 28, 2013

My Wife and I dined here for dinner and wow what an experience. The Service was great. We asked for recommendations and every one that was given to us was spot on. The Duck Confit is a must try. I also had the lamb and it was prepared perfect. The wine list was great and we had no issues finding something good to pair with our food.

We also went here for breakfast a few times. Wow it was so hard to decide what to get. The baked goods are great. the coffee is awesome and if you like mocha, it is made great. Using chocolate milk, chocolate and fresh expresso. was the best I ever had.

This was one of the best places in the venetian because it was inviting and the people friendly.

Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

Great food at reasonable prices ... even for overpriced Las Vegas. Very authentic bistro environment ... including the hectic, sometimes loud space. Definitely a recommended dining experience!

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Sitting outside, under the shade having a nice brunch - I can't think of anything better. The corn beef hash is a must in this place. And the pastries just melt in your mouth. Breakfast/brunch is a good deal getting a coffee with the meal.