“brunch!”
Review of Bouchon

Bouchon
Reserve with OpenTable
Bouchon is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #120 of 4,955 Restaurants in Las Vegas
Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: The Strip
Cross street: Spring Mountain
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Lovely place; great food. No resos for brunch but you can call ahead to check wait time and it seems to not be too long. No matter what else you get share some plates of beignets!

Reviewed November 19, 2012

After having one of the greatest dinners of our life here four years ago, my wife and I were anxious to eat here again. We decided to try their breakfast this time, since we had a fancy dinner planned at Craftsteak already. We looked over the very enticing menu with lots of great sounding choices, but both went with the Croque Madam based on the waitress' recommendation (and it's one of our favorite things to have for breakfast whenever we get a chance to order one.) It sucked! The fries, which we remembered as being awesome, were mediocre, the latte wasn't even as good as Starbuck's, and the actual entree tasted like it was made of stale bread and was actually cold in the middle. My wife sent hers back and I kept mine out of guilt and hunger. I still can't wrap my mind around how it could have really been as bad as it was, but I don't think it was a dream....and I also don't think we'll be back at Bouchon again.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

Had dinner @ Bouchon this past Friday night. Was expecting an extraordinary meal, as we've enjoyed throughout France over the years, and simply because it's a Thomas Keller prop. Sadly, it was very mediocre....had a simple mixed green salad with goat cheese, dressed with the classic French dressing....so overly salted!! My scallops (which were plump and luscious) were served with barely visible veggies in a overly acetic pesto-type sauce. This prep did not complete those gorgeous scallops and for a $42 entree, it could have been simplified and a real winner! Seems to me that the "chefs" need to taste before finalizing for service.

Reviewed November 18, 2012

My wife and I always sit at the bar, and had great service. Food was good, it's all about the people watching.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

The Bouchon Bistro at the Venetian keeps doing a great thing well. At first glance it will seem like an expensive night out. We spent 200 dollars for a couple with predinner drinks, a bottle of wine and both port and dessert in addition to our appetizers and entrees.

Worth every penny. Our table was not quite ready, we sat at the bar and had a pre dinner cocktail. Lovely, great mixology, fresh flavors and exotic cocktails exactly as expected.

Our table was well placed, as always this room creates a fair bit of noise. It has a tile floor and high ceiling in an open concept restaurant so if noise is not your thing, you may want to pass. But we like the atmosphere and found the energy good. Lighting is extremely dim, romantic but for those with, shall we say, arms that are a little too short for good vision, bring your flashlight app for menu reading!

Servers are extremely well versed in the menu and can make really great recommendations. Daily specials are comprehensive and GOOD. As always the roasted chicken is outstanding and if you haven't had it you simply must. We had octopus appetizers and a bowl of the apple fennel soup. The ocotopus was divine, the soup was just good.

Entrees arrive hot, promptly and exactly as promised. Already talked about the chicken, lamb shank was crazy good. Desserts are can't miss, across the board. If you like creme fraiche you will looooove it as ice cream.

We ate in several other lovely places but always came back to the notion that Bouchon was the best value for money and best food hands down. Go. You will be happy you did.